RYAN Giggs' sobbing ex-girlfriend told cops he cheated on her with a dozen women, a court heard yesterday.
Police bodycam footage showed Kate Greville, 38, make the claim on the night that Giggs allegedly headbutted her .
It was alleged earlier in the trial that the former Man United star, 48, had eight affairs .
Kate wept as she described being in lockdown with him as a "living hell", a court heard yesterday.
She told jurors that the football legend became "more angry and aggressive" and that it was "a horrific time for me".
Police bodycam footage was played in court yesterday from the night the former Manchester United star allegedly headbutted Kate.
And the jury heard that she told cops he cheated on her with a dozen women.
Footage showed Kate sobbing as she dabbed her lip with a tissue.
She told police: "Basically, I found a load of s**t before I told him and kept it to myself.
"I found he had been cheating on me for the last six years with ten or 12 women.
Most read in The Sun
"Every time I found something it got worse, I found his iPad, kept it all to myself for two weeks."
Earlier in the case, the court heard Giggs, 48, had eight affairs, which Greville uncovered on his tablet.
She said they were "full-on relationships that had gone on constantly from 2014".
The footage emerged on day four of Giggs's trial at Manchester Crown Court. The ex-Wales international is accused of controlling and coercive behaviour against Kate between August 2017 and November 2020.
He is further accused of assaulting Kate causing actual bodily harm and the common assault of her sister.
Giggs denies all the charges.
‘You’re a manipulator’
The court also heard that:
- KATE suffered panic attacks during lockdown with Giggs;
- GIGGS allegedly made it difficult for Kate to see friends and family during their relationship;
- KATE admitted lying to Giggs about having cancerous cells de- tected in a smear test so she "would not have to have sex with him".
She broke down in tears as she told a jury how Giggs left her suffering panic attacks after being trapped in a "living hell" during lockdown .
Kate said: "I felt like I was losing my mind. I was having panic attacks. It was a horrific time for me."
Defence lawyer Chris Daw QC asked her: "You suggested lockdown was a period of living hell and there was nothing good about it.
Basically, I found a load of s**t before I told him and kept it to myself. I found he had been cheating on me for the last six years with ten or 12 women.
"Could you not have stayed at your parents' house?" Breaking down in tears, she said: "Yes, I wanted to stay with Ryan.
"It was a cycle of abuse that made me feel insecure. I kept going back, he kept promising the world.
"He made me believe that he would not do it again and, stupidly, I went back. I am hugely ashamed of that but I did." Mr Daw played two videos ofthe pair in lockdown.
They were exercising together in the garden and appeared in a TikTok video rapping to 50 Cent's In Da Club.
Mr Daw put it to her that lockdown was "hard for everyone" but the couple were doing "fun things" including having Michelin star chefs cook for them, wine tasting on Zoom and online quizzes.
PR executive Kate said: "It was not all fun. It doesn't mean he was being nice to me all the time."
Kate claimed he had "conditioned" her to reply to text messages within seconds and had isolated her from friends and family. But Mr Daw pointed out a number of photos of Kate on holiday with friends in 2019 and 2020, when she visited Malta, Ibiza, Greece, Portugal and had also been skiing.
Kate denied having "active, regular and very enthusiastic sex" with Giggs at the time she had a contraceptive coil removed — and rejected the suggestion her plan was to get pregnant.
She did admit lying to Giggs by telling him she'd been told she had cancerous cells following a smear test — saying it was to cover up the fact she was going for an STD test, which came back negative. Giggs was branded "a pig" by Kate after she found messages on his phone to another woman after moving in with him during the pandemic.
Following the alleged incident in August 2020 — just five months after they started living together at Giggs's £1.7million mansion in Worsley, Gtr Manchester — she messaged him: "Thank you for wasting my time you absolute pig. You are vile. Go to hell you absolute skank.
It was a cycle of abuse that made me feel insecure. I kept going back, he kept promising the world.
"You're a liar, you're a cheat, you're a narcissist, you're a manipulator, you're controlling, you're aggressive, you're violent, you're a disappointment. No f*** off out of my life."
Giggs replied in an email: "That angry you can't write. Chills. Kate, you didn't catch me in bed with anyone. I sent a few drunken texts, chills babe. I wish I had cheated now." In another he said: "Give the therapist a call, Kate."
Later in the exchange he told her: "I don't give a f*** about you."
The mum of one was asked about an alleged incident at The Stafford London hotel on December 6, 2019.
She said Giggs kicked her out of bed and threw a laptop bag at her head, before ejecting her from the room naked.
She also claimed he threw her naked into a hotel corridor in Dubai in September 2017.
Giggs is accused of assaulting Kate on November 1, 2020, following a night out. She said he headbutted her in the face.
He is also accused of assaulting her sister Emma, 26.
His mother Lynne, watched on at court yesterday. Trial continues.
- Amber Heard pictures showing ‘red marks on skin’ revealed in court amid Johnny Depp trial
- Eye-watering video reveals exactly what it’s like to have Mirena coil fitted
- Man Utd star Juan Mata reveals why Moyes was sacked, says van Gaal was ‘scary’ and discusses Mourinho reunion
- The Wanted's Max George confirms he is back with ex Stacey Giggs in telling snap
- Should revenge porn be a federal crime? Here’s what the 190 Bay Area cases reveal
- Jana Kramer reveals shock SPLIT from boyfriend Ian after 3 months of dating & divorce from her cheating ex Mike Caussin
- Woman praised for correcting ex-husband's new wife—"Assert her dominance"
- Amber Heard claims in court that Johnny Depp cheated on her 'right after' their wedding
- Vance on Ryan's Abortion Stance: ‘Barbaric Anywhere in the World’
- Tim Ryan Devolves: Pro-Life Champion to Radically Pro-Abortion
- 'Women hiring hot nannies are asking hubby to cheat - you might as well join in'
- I’m a new mum but still have sex with my man every day – women who don’t put the work in get cheated on
- Ex-Arizona prison chief faces 2 felonies for armed standoff
- I love having sex with toyboys, it’s electrifying for older women – but I have a strict age limit, says Ulrika Jonsson
- Kardashian fans think Alabama Barker is COPYING Kylie’s friendship with ex pal Jordyn Woods by befriending sister Jodie
- Amber Heard bursts into tears as she tells court Johnny Depp ‘kicked her to the ground’
- Documents say women settle lawsuit against Liberty U.
- I’ve run fashion mag for 14yrs and I know exactly why people think older women like Kylie & Holly Willoughby are sexier
- Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmation – Supreme Court hearing wraps ahead of Judiciary Committee vote expected next month
- Boris Becker's ex-wife reveals heartbreaking moment she told son, 12, dad was going to jail
‘Ryan Giggs cheated on me with 12 different women, not 8’, reveals ex in court have 1492 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.