Princess Dian’s former bodyguard, in his newly-released book, drew a comparison between the Princess of Wales and her two sons, Prince William and Prince Harry.
The former police protection officer Wharfe, in his book ‘Diana: Remembering The Princess’ penned with author Ros Coward, claimed: “William and Harry are very much their mother's boys in so many ways, even though there are differences between them.
“Although William has perhaps reverted to a world away from the limelight when it comes to his children, he does try to engage and to bring a more modernised approach.”
Mr Wharf also claimed that Princess of Wales would have likely maintained a “high profile role” in the charity world had she not died in a car crash in August 1997.
In the extract published by the Mail on Sunday, Mr Wharfe added: “But with Harry, we can see Diana's legacy more clearly – and when he returns into the Royal fold, which I think he will do, I believe that will be even clearer.”
Prince Harry, who officially stepped down as full-time working royals at the end of March 2020, has been tipped to return into the royal fold.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who are establishing their new lives and work in California and also bringing up their children Lilibet and Archie Harrison there, would return to the UK in future, according to Wharf.
- BC back Williams leading the way – and the nation
- Tour de France underway with Prince William and Kate on hand
- Cal gymnast Toni-Ann Williams chases Jamaican Olympic dream
- How to have an A-list Christmas on a D-list budget! They've planned parties for William and Kate and made cocktails with Kate Moss... now our experts reveal how to make YOUR Christmas sparkle
- DeAngelo Williams to pay for 53 mammogram tests
- Harris feeling right at home in second stint with Broncos
- Freshman TE Maxx Williams key piece of Gophers’ offensive puzzle
- Serena Williams grinds out victory in Indian Wells return
- Jets’ first-rounder Williams overcame plenty to get to NFL
- Arkansas must adjust backfield following Williams’ injury
- Ingrid Williams, wife of Thunder assistant Monty Williams, dies after car crash
- Scully’s latest on-air story: on Matt Williams’ mom & Charles Manson
- Police arrest man in elevator stabbing of boy, 6
- California Chrome upset by Prince Bishop in Dubai World Cup
- Roy Williams sends note, autographed pic to boy who was reportedly bullied
- Lauaki boys from Leuzinger HS find ‘loving guardians’ in Russell family (VIDEO)
- Steelers’ Williams, Gay fined by NFL for tributes to late mothers
- The Latest: UNC win breaks Williams' tie with Dean Smith
- Prince William hails England women’s national team
- Dupre and Harris lauded for saving woman and child during flooding
'Prince Harry and William very much their mother’s boys in so many ways' have 435 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.