KATIE Price left fans puzzled as she did not wish daughter Bunny happy 8th birthday with a social media post as she has done in previous years.
There was mystery surrounding Katie’s silence on social media – after she had celebrated Harvey, Princess and Junior's big days with video.
Katie , has been on a social media ban for a while but fans thought she might break it to celebrate her youngest daughter’s milestone.
Even her closest friends including Michelle Heaton posted glowing tributes to adorable Bunny on Instagram.
The Liberty X singer is a close family friend and praised Katie for helping to save her life through her battle with alcohol addiction,
Katie’s ex Kieran who is Bunny’s father posted a sweet video montage for his daughter.
Most read in Showbiz
He wrote alongside it: “Happy 8th birthday to my beautiful little girl. “Bunny, daddy is so proud of the girl you have become.
So clever, kind, thoughtful and most of all happy. You really do light up every room, and your smile is infectious.
By my side always through everything bad and good, your my best friend and my little side kick.
I couldn't love you anymore if I tried. 8 years old, you got this girl!!!!!! Go make your dreams happen and I will back you all the way.”
He added: “Love you Bunny.
“You make me the proudest Daddy.”
Fans are use to seeing Katie post huge social media tributes to her kids so were surprised when nothing came for Bunny in the day time.
Despite her social media ban, Katie is back posting on OnlyFans and Facebook.
She did big video montages for Junior and Princess earlier this year.
She always does them for Bunny and Jett in previous years, and always celebrates Harvey’s birthday.
- Peter Andre and Katie Price's very different parenting styles - from make-up to videos
- Katie Price’s dazzling £1m jewellery haul from EIGHT engagements – including Peter Andre’s ‘£600k’ diamond rings
- Katie Price engaged for seventh time as beau Carl Woods pops the question
- Katie Price's car-crash engagements - 8 diamond rings, 3 broken marriages and world of pain
- Peter Andre fears for daughter Princess following in Katie Price's footsteps
- Peter Andre insists he's ‘really happy’ to hear ex-wife Katie Price is engaged to Carl Woods
- Katie Price's fiancé Carl Woods asked her teenage son Junior's permission to propose
- Katie Price’s daughter Princess Andre, 13, moans she’s still banned from TikTok and begs app bosses to let her back on
- Katie Price and Carl Woods hold hands in first public outing since engagement
- Katie Price sparks fresh pregnancy rumours as fans think they've spotted 'baby bump'
- Katie Price says 'ruthless' mum Amy asks boyfriends if they're on the scrounge
- Katie Price dodges pregnancy question as she admits she's put on two stone
- Katie Price set to get driving licence back next week as 18-month ban draws to a close
- Kieran Hayler's fiancée appears to hit back at Katie Price in cryptic Insta post
- Katie Price hobbles over crystal-studded Zimmer frame as she moves back to Mucky Mansion
- Katie Price’s daughter Princess claims she’d NEVER have surgery ‘after seeing what it’s done to her mum’
- Katie Price’s boyfriend Carl Woods ‘squeezes’ her bottom in cheeky snap
- Katie Price’s daughter Princess, 13, reveals ‘pressure of social media & exams’ in new documentary on teen mental health
- Is Katie Price pregnant?
- Katie Price bans celeb friends from wedding as she reveals plans to ‘make an entrance and a half’ as she weds Carl Woods
Mystery as Katie Price fails to wish daughter Bunny happy 8th birthday – after celebrating Princess and Junior’s have 710 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.