Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been branded ineffective and 'flaccid' failures who "couldn't become leading voices."
Royal commentator and author Daniela Elser blasted the Duke and Duchess of Sussex with this allegation.
She penned the entire allegation in her new piece for news.com.au.
It began with a callout and reads, "More importantly for their Netflix and Spotify paymasters, they have failed to genuinely set themselves up as leading voices of the day."
"They might do their darnedest to sell themselves as inspiring leaders but the proof is in the flaccid pudding that was the lacklustre turnout to Harry's recent UN speech."
- 600 invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding
- Prince Harry and fiancee Meghan to invite public to wedding celebrations
- Harry and Meghan marry in emotional wedding
- British royal family releases first official photographs of Prince Louis
- Paparazzi scandal pitches Britain's royal wedding into crisis
- British royals arrive on landmark trip to Sydney
- A royal lesson for Vietnamese women
- Trump says May's Brexit plan kills hope of a US trade deal
- Lost stars and World Cup hot topics on Google in 2018
- Vietnamese businesses act on preconceptions and not on facts: experts
‘Lacklustre’ Prince Harry, Meghan Markle branded ‘failures in the making’ have 198 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 17, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.