Kriti Sanon in recent interview revealed that she isn't afraid to 'sulk and cry' when any of her films fail.
Kriti, while talking to Bollywood Hungama, emphasized on the importance of facing one's emotions and said that it's not always possible to hide your feelings under the carpet.
As per the Bollywood starlet: "If we felt hurt, we cried. When we felt like laughing, we laughed. We didn't care what people were thinking. But I think as we keep growing, maturity is somehow equivalent to handling yourself a certain way in front of people.”
Kriti further added: "I'm low, I would not want to talk to anyone. Or I might be on a phone call with a friend and I might rant what I'm feeling. But I think I do realize that everything you like goes on and you have to move on."
She also shared: "There is nothing more you can do as an actor beyond a point. You take the experience, whatever you learn from it and you accept what has happened and move on to the next. There will be always a next hopefully."
Kriti is currently working on films Ganapath: Part I, Shehzada, Adipurush and Bhediya.
- International Box Office Outlook: Hope Springs For 2022 Overseas, But Will China Ever Forgive Marvel?
- ‘Dying To Survive’: China’s Black Comedy & Social Drama Thrives At Local Box Office
- Latest box office bomb 'will lose $100 million'
- What Kamal Haasan would say about Ranveer Singh-starrer 83’s underwhelming box office performance
- Ranveer Singh's sports-drama '83' crosses Rs 100 crore mark at domestic Box Office
- Kriti Sanon Recalls Discussing Raabta's Bad Reviews With Sushant Over Wine; 'We Were All Really Sulky'
- Chhapaak vs Tanhaji box office collection: Is it fair to compare the movies?
- Bollywood box office report 2019: Uri, Kabir Singh, War and Housefull 4 cross 100 crore mark
- Kabir Khan On 83 Box Office: Pandemic Hit Us Hard, There Was No Chance To Fight Back
- Kaabil box office collection day 13: Hrithik Roshan film shows dip
- Rangoon box office collection day 1: Shahid Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut film collects Rs 6.07 crore
- Rangoon box office collection day 3: Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan film earns Rs 18.25 crore
- With Tentpoles Bound To Surge The 2022 Box Office, The Great Theatrical-Streaming Day & Date Experiment Goes Out Like A Dud In 2021
- Disney Claims $1.17B, While Sony Says $1B+: The Conundrum Of The 2021 Domestic Box Office Marketshare
- The Ghazi Attack box office collection day 2: Rana Daggubati film earns Rs 3.90 crore
- Tanhaji box office collection: Ajay Devgn film crosses Rs 175 crore mark
- Bangarraju Day 3 Box Office Collection: Naga Chaitanya-Nagarjuna’s Film Is Unstoppable!
- Kaabil Pakistan box office collection: Hrithik Roshan film earns Rs 2 crore in first weekend
- China's 'Wolf Warrior 2' beats Western villains and box office records
- Box Office: From ‘Godzilla Vs. Kong’ To ‘Spider-Man,’ Safe Tentpoles Thrived In 2021
Kriti Sanon reveals how she deals when her films fail at box office have 469 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.