Pro wrestling events are so popular with a new generation of fans that shows are selling out.
Children are packing out stadiums for trash-talking, lycra and action in the ring.
Kea Kids News reporter Frankie Bennett, 10, from Henderson Valley Primary School, meets the fans and their heroes to find out what it takes to be a pro wrestler .
So is it fake or is pro wrestling really real? Watch the video above – and you be the judge.
READ MORE: Kea Kids News: Behind the scenes of the first ever all-digital Showquest Kea Kids News: Luging under the lights at Skyline Rotorua’s newest track Kea Kids News: Learning how to play the fuzunkaphone with Levity Beet Kea Kids News: The ice hockey girls being coached by a national sports star
Also on this week's Kea Kids News , we go inside a Dunedin factory to find out more about slave-free chocolate and other poor practices that put children in danger.
- Kea Kids News: 9-year-old professional DJ defeats dozens of adults in world competition
- Kea Kids News: Meet some real-life monsters of the deep
- Kea Kids News: Family forced to move after boy injured in tornado too scared to stay
- Britain urged to form new ‘CANZUK’ alliance with Australia, Canada and New Zealand
- New Zealand Massacre Victims Include Syrian Refugees, Toddlers, and Teenagers
- ENG vs NZ: New Zealand's Devon Conway Breaks Sourav Ganguly's 25-Year-Old Lord's Record On Test Debut | Cricket News
- New Zealand's IPL-Based Test Players To Leave For England On May 11, Says NZC | Cricket News
- Colorful coffins lighten mood at New Zealand funerals
- New Zealand to stage nation-wide Mace tour to celebrate WTC victory
- New Zealand businesses urgently need a strategy for Amazon
- 'Anyone can get it': Methamphetamine is cheap and easy to find in New Zealand
- Mike King to return his membership of the New Zealand Order of Merit
- New Zealand mom names her kids Metallica, Pantera, and Slayer
- Reese Witherspoon and Mindy Kaling in New Zealand
- Mum names kids Metallica, Pantera & Slayer in tribute to favourite metal bands as Twitter says kids ‘will be bullied’
- Jacinda Ardern lashes out at UK's 'unacceptable' new Covid policy and warns of travel ban
- New Year's Eve Google Doodle counts down to end of "cuckoo" 2020
- EU's accession to CPTPP branded 'impossible' in huge blow to Brussels
- Year 2019: Events That Shook The Sporting World In The Last Decade | Other Sports News
- Sheldon Cottrell Teaches Children 'Salute' Celebration In Adorable Throwback Video. Watch | Cricket News
Kea Kids News: Professional wrestling is blowing up in New Zealand have 457 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at August 19, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.