Johnny Depp received massive likes from fans, friends and industry colleagues for his celebratory statement after emerging victorious in defamation case against Amber Heard in June.
The Hollywood star’s post garnered around 20 million likes and thousands of comments, including many from equally famous faces.
However, since a vault of unseen evidence (that was barred from being put forward in court) was unsealed last week, some notable celebrities reportedly have backtracked on their public displays of support and seemingly unliked the Pirates of The Caribbean actor’s post.
Supermodel Bella Hadid was amongst those who liked Depp’s post-trial statement. However, if that’s true, that like can no longer be seen today.
Another big celebrity Sophie Turner, Game of Thrones actor, has also reportedly removed her like from the post.
A list compiled by Reddit users also suggests that the likes of Elle Fanning, Jennifer Coolidge and Orlando Bloom originally liked the post too, but none of their names are visible against it now.
However, Jennifer Aniston, Paris Hilton, Emma Roberts, Dominic Fike and Naomi Campbell have left their likes and/or supportive comments on Johnny Depp’s post intact.
- Amber Heard filed for divorce from Johnny Depp after ‘beating’ with iPhone
- Johnny Depp’s daughter Lily-Rose backs her dad in touching Instagram post
- Terror Nullius: 'controversial' Australian film loses funders' support
- 21 Jump Street actor Richard Grieco taken into custody for public intoxication after 'yelling at airline employees and slurring speech'
- Susanna Reid says she’s back on the booze and has enjoyed a ‘glass or two’ of wine after losing 1 and 1/2 stone after quitting alcohol
- Lily-Rose Depp reveals what life’s really like with famous parents
- Lily-Rose Depp, Zosia Mamet Talk Holiday Traditions at "Chanel No. 5 in the Snow"
- Davina McCall looks thrilled as she goes public with new boyfriend Michael Douglas
- Johnny Ma on the Dynamics of New Era Film Production in China
- The Big Bang Theory actor Johnny Galecki and partner Alaina Meyer become parents to a baby boy
- Win or lose, Jeremy Corbyn has already changed the rules of the game
- Election: Could Liberal Democrat Leader Jo Swinson Lose Her East Dunbartonshire Seat to the SNP?
- I'm A Celebrity runner-up Andy Whyment reveals he was nicknamed 'noodle arms' after losing 11Ibs in the jungle
- Zika Loses 'Emergency' Status, Sparking Fears of Complacency
- Satanist 'children's ministry' announces plans to teach the 'tenets of Satanism' to students at Tennessee public schools who don't want to take part in government-backed Bible study
- Boris Johnson points out Jeremy Corbyn supported the IRA for FOUR DECADES and forces Labour leader to deny he wants to disband MI5 in bitter clash over security
- ‘Repeatedly Drunk’ Ronny Jackson’s VA Nomination Is on Life Support
- Trump: I Can’t Be Corrupt Because I’m Losing Money. (He Can.)
- Gamer Suspended From Hearthstone Championships, Loses Winnings, After Voicing Support For Hong Kong Protesters
- How a divided left is losing the battle on abortion
Johnny Depp losing public support? have 476 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.