Mr Lee said he often has to wait for influencers to get off his doorstep (Image: Jacob Phillips)
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Retired fashion designer Peter Lee says he has models turn up on his doorstep every day to take pictures of his bright pink home in Kensington Place. Whilst he doesn’t mind that people take photos outside his house, he does mind the damage caused to his tiles and railings in the process. He claims that replacing them in the correct style could cost him hundreds of pounds.
Some models have been choosing imaginative poses in Notting Hill (Image: Handout)
Peter poses with his West London home – which has become an Instagram hotspot (Image: Jacob Phillips)
Energy prices are skyrocketing in the UK as the cost of living crisis hits millions of families around the country. Should the energy price cap rise be scrapped?
Speaking to MyLondon, he said: “It’s going to cost a few thousand [to fix]. People say I should put a notice outside. It’s a daily occurrence and I often have to wait for them to vacate the doorstep. They are usually quite polite but occasionally I have girls look at me and they don’t move.”
Since January Peter has filmed several influencers posing on his property and he has even spotted models using tents to change outfits so they can get the perfect shot outside of Notting Hill’s beautiful, colourful homes. Footage from Peter’s Ring doorbell shows influencers in various outfits posing dramatically, with one model throwing her legs in the air to try and get the perfect shot.
Photos of Peter’s home are regularly shared on Instagram and have even clocked up more than 47,000 likes. Posers often climb his stairs and sit right outside his front door or they lean over his railings. Big groups have also gathered outside his home for bigger photoshoots, with one entourage snapping a reality TV star outside his home.
On one occasion Peter even found a bag full of clothes dumped on his doorstep from a photoshoot – he gave them to his granddaughter as a present. In the five minutes the Local Democracy Reporting Service spent standing outside Peter’s home, four people stopped to take pictures by his front door.
Peter, who first moved into the area 44 years ago, added: “One time there was this really big group. They had changing tents outside. They had two tents there. They take it in turns to sit on the doorstep. They left their bags there and left – they never came back.”
- Poorly-looking Boris Johnson takes to his doorstep from coronavirus quarantine in Downing Street as he joins millions of people across UK clapping, cheering and setting off fireworks to applaud the NHS and key workers for second week in a row
- Family left heartbroken after dad, 57, and son, 36, die just four days apart
- Watch Dogs 2 - ScoutX locations list and rewards for taking selfies near San Francisco attractions
- The September Issue is Coming—Influenced by Coronavirus
- Huge twist in the shocking Melbourne crash that killed four police officers as detectives claim 'the driver had an ICE PIPE next to him inside the truck' - but he still has not been interviewed
- Influencers quit social media two weeks after begging for money for an African trip
- Instagram travel influencers share tips to 'satisfy wanderlust' after coronavirus pandemic derailed their plans
- MasterChef spoiler alert! Seven contestants accidentally reveal they leave the competition early BEFORE their TV exits go to air in huge blunder
- 'Big-hearted' DJ's heartbreaking last Facebook messages before coronavirus death
- Molly Mae Hague says she 'hates herself' for using chin strap after dissolving filler
- Ellen DeGeneres’ bodyguard at 2014 Oscars backs up ‘mean’ allegations against TV host
- Beats the pig sty! Pampered porkers enjoy a life of luxury with their doting owner who takes them out for brunch, dresses them in outfits and even lets them sleep in her bed
- Big boost for Jeremy Corbyn as Momentum-backed candidates win landslide vote to sit on crucial Labour committee
- A year on, did Change UK change anything?
- Happy Birthday COLONEL Tom! Queen promotes Captain Tom Moore in heartwarming honour as the £29m NHS fundraising hero turns 100 today
- Helicopter gunship pilot, 36, who flew more than 150 missions in Afghanistan and earned the nickname 'Jaws' becomes the FIRST Iranian-American astronaut and praises space exploration for 'uniting' the countries
- Jesy Nelson freaks fans out as she appears with a beard pretending to be an electrician called Gary in video
- Now we can care safely: Just 48 hours after Mail Force's £1million PPE airlift, vital supplies reach care homes and heroic staff give their verdict... as donations soar to £4.2million
- 'She idolises him': Amy Childs reveals daughter Polly, 2, calls her grandfather Billy 'dad' after jailbird ex Bradley Wright went back behind bars
- Mr. Rogers and Peggy Engard
Grandad left with huge bill as influencers take selfies on doorstep have 904 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.