BTS members have stayed with each other for over ten years and are like a close-knit family when it comes to their concern over each others’ well-being, and Jin and Suga’s recent interaction is proof
Nowadays BTS’s Jin is gaining a lot of attention with his attendance in movie premieres but recently he took a notch higher with his ‘dad aura’ in his hilarious interaction with another BTS member, Suga, on Instagram.
Recently, Suga shared on Instagram that he was taking some time out and enjoying some free time. In particular, he shared some images showing that he was going around and visiting some of his old schools, reported Koreaboo .
Out of all BTS’s members, it was Jin who commented on one of Min Yoongi aka Suga’s pictures.
Jin wrote, “Why are you so skinny? I've transferred you some pocket money [into your bank.] Buy yourself a meal.”
Suga then commented that he had checked his bank account but he hadn't actually received any money.
Jin then replied with a simple, "I'm sorry."
Fans were awestruck by this silly interaction between BTS’s oldest members and wrote that Jin sounds like Suga’s ‘daddy’ here.
- Fertility clinic mix-up sees a mother become pregnant with the WRONG sperm as figures show a rise in the number of IVF blunders
- Māori experiences of NZ's mental health services
- Hot tubs vs. kids' health safety: Here are some facts
- The Big Read: With youths more open about mental health, it’s time others learn to listen
- Dental Amalgam; How Safe It Is For Health?
- The 5 Proven Ways to Reduce Your Blood Pressure Naturally
- Natural Ways To Improve Sexual Health And Performance In Men
- InShape shows how QNET complaints are unsubstantiated
- Easy Ways to Maximize Your Health and Live Longer
- World Mental Health Day 2019: Focus on suicide prevention
- Fed Up With Deaths, Native Americans Want to Run Their Own Health Care
- Addiction; A 20 Minute Way to Stop Drug Abuse Before it Becomes Drug Addiction
- Women’s Health: Healthy Hormones, Eating Right & More
- Male Organ Health 101 – Identifying Risk Factors for Male Organ Health Problems
- Teen course teaches coping skills for mental health problems
- Low Carb Diet and Gut Health: Are we doing more harm than good?
- Serious Health Diseases That Challenge Men Today
- Being Free From Smoking - A Toast To Good Health!
- Words Do Hurt. Stop Bullying from Affecting Your Health
- Health issues related to snoring, which needs strict attention
BTS's Jin shows concern for Suga's health in hilarious way have 403 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.