Beyoncé is thanking Madonna in the most adorable way for their iconic collaborator in The Queens Remix of Break My Soul.
Taking to her Instagram Stories, the Partition singer, 40, posted a picture of a heartfelt thank you note and a bouquet of flowers to Madonna.
She wrote, "Thank you, Queen. I'm so grateful for you. You have opened so many doors for so many women. You are masterpiece genius."
The note continued, "Thank you for allowing me to sing in your song and thank you for naming the remix!!!! Love always and forever, B."
Madonna thanked Queen B for the gift, writing, “thank you!! from one to another . I love the Re-Mix! @beyonce ."
Just a week ago, Beyoncé released the latest remix of Break My Soul, the lead single from her seventh studio album Renaissance.
The latest song pays tribute to legendary Black female artists including Aretha Franklin and Diana Ross, as well as iconic ballroom houses including the House of Aviance and the House of Xtravaganza.
- Kate Spade dead at 55 – Designer’s heartbreaking suicide note to daughter, 13, before she was found hanged in New York apartment
- Barbara Bush's Legacy Honored By Politicians On Both Sides Of The Aisle
- We the seagulls
- The best of film 2016: The ballots
- How to watch the next Democratic presidential debate on ABC
- Tragic British backpacker Amelia Bambridge drowned, autopsy confirms, a day after she was found in the sea off of Cambodia following desperate search by police and her family
- Some fear Kavanaugh's fate may bode ill for GOP either way
- 10 games that will decide the 2009 NFL season
- Midterms will mold Dems' 2020 field
Beyoncé thanks Madonna in heartfelt note after release of ‘Break My Soul’ remix have 269 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.