Kim Kardashian's recently launched skincare line, SKKN by Kim, is one of the hot topics of discussion for its extremely high price tag on social media.
While many users shared reviews about the new products, Bethenny Frankel went unfiltered during the review video of Kim new skincare line on TikTok.
The reality TV star, 51, looked over two of the products including, the $55 exfoliator and $75 eye cream, in the clip posted on Monday.
She called the items "impractical at best" and "somewhat overpriced." She also criticized the packaging and compared it to a Rubik’s Cube, saying, "I don't understand it, because it doesn't stack."
In the two-minute critique, Frankel also claimed, "Is it worth the money they're charging? Unlikely."
Many internet users thanked Frankel for the honest review. One wrote, "You just saved me money…I travel way too much."
Another user commented, "The circle one looks like [an] EOS lip balm packaging lololol," to which Frankel replied, "Yes I thought that."
"It's a good quality product that's likely somewhat overpriced but most beauty is overpriced," she concluded the video.
- The Kim Kardashian iPhone game
- WRESTLEMANIA Part 3
- Super Bowl commercials: Relive every ad from Sunday right here
- What you missed while you were enjoying your Super Bowl party
- NBA title blueprint: What each team has to do to win it all
- NFL Week 4: Off-the-cuff picks
- From the funny to the sublime: Our Favorite Buzzer Stories of 2014
- U.S. Open: Serena outlasts Venus in three; Djokovic vs. Cilic in semis
- Serena Williams beats Venus at US Open to extend Slam bid
- Caitlyn Jenner’s son Burt makes name for himself in truck racing
Bethenny Frankel calls Kim Kardashian’s SKKN skincare line ‘impractical at best’ have 293 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.