Ben Affleck's luxurious Pacific Palisades mansion is on the market for a whopping $30 million, a month after marrying Jennifer Lopez.
The Gone Girl actor, 49, has listed the stunning property, including seven luxurious bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a gym, screening room and spa, for $29.995 million on Tuesday.
He purchased the property back in 2018 for $19.2 million amount. At the time, Realtor.com described the mansion as ‘an entertainer’s dream.'
The decision to list his home came a month after the Argo star tied the knot with his new wife, 53, in Las Vegas.
Furthermore, Affleck and J.Lo were spotted grabbing lunch along with their kids in Santa Monica, Calif, following their honeymoon in Europe.
Affleck and the Hustlers star stayed apart for a few days after their honeymoon, "they actually believe that spending time apart from each other makes them stronger and it is perfect because when they are apart, they are making an extreme amount of money," an insider told Hollywood Life.
- Ben Simmons can become the most successful Australian athlete of all time
- Definitive Dunks: The 30 greatest dunks in NBA history
- Philadelphia 76ers: Backup point guard options for Ben Simmons
- What we think about when we think about Big Ben
- The Latest: Spain's Nadal, Lopez win men's doubles gold
- The General Manager Short List for 2017
- 2016 NBA Free Agency Cheat Sheet: Everything you need to know about all 30 teams
- Comparing the MLB Top-100 Prospects Lists
- Complete 2017 NBA Draft grades for all 30 teams
- 2016-17 NBA Grades: Analyzing All 30 Teams
- Atlanta Braves Minor League Awards: Ben’s Choices!!
- Atlanta Braves News: The Morning Chop, Top 10 Prospects, Julio Teheran Gets Married, Ender Inciarte With Superstar
- Sergio Romo finds himself at home in Dodgers blue
- Kragthorpe: Chris Hill’s Ute legacy includes Pac-12 membership and a 30-year tenure that will never be matched
- Minnesota United are ready to prove toughness in historically cold home opener
- Phillies Post-2016 Top 30 Prospect Rankings: 16-20
- NFL Draft: Ranking the 2018 QB class among its counterparts since the Eli, Rivers, Ben draft
- How Allen Iverson finally found his way home
- Try as he might to stay positive, even Ned Yost struggles as Royals fall to 13-30
- NHL’s interview period helped Goligoski, Yandle to find new homes
Ben Affleck lists his Californian home for $30 million after marrying Jennifer Lopez have 357 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.