JOE Biden isn’t the only member of his family to make headlines, his nephew, Cuffe Owens, garners press attention as well.
Cuffe’s past relationship with former Real Housewives of Orange County star, Meghan King, was a frequent subject of discussion in the media.
Who is Joe Biden’s nephew, Cuffe Owens?
Cuffe Owens, 43, is the son of President Biden’s sister, Valerie Owens, close adviser and campaign manager.
He is a Los Angeles-based attorney who currently works for Felker Toczek Suddleson Abramson LLP, according to All California Attorneys .
He attended Georgetown University for his undergrad and got his law degree from the University of Southern California.
He was admitted to the California Bar in 2009.
When did he marry Meghan King?
Cuffe and Meghan tied the knot on October 11, 2021.
The wedding took place at President Biden’s sister’s place – and Owens’ childhood home – in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania.
The pair got married in a small ceremony of just 50 people after just weeks of dating.
Foregoing a traditional wedding gown, the RHOC alum opted for a blazer dress by Rasario.
most read on celebrity relationships
“And, it was the first dress I tried on: a mature blazer dress by Rasario from Matches Fashion online.”
“I had my dry cleaner pin back the lapels et voilà! My wedding dress was complete.”
Meanwhile, Owens wore a navy blue Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit for their big day, as well as a watch his father gave him.
The duo went public with their relationship in September 2021 when she shared a photo of Cuffe on her Instagram, calling him, “My man.”
The post read: “Trying my best to avoid any cheesy introductions like 'my main squeeze'… so just meet my man.”
King has three young children with MLB superstar Jim Edmonds.
They are parents to Aspen, born on November 24, 2016, and twins, Hart and Hayes, born in June 2018.
On the other hand, Owens doesn’t have any children.
Did Cuffe Owens and Meghan King get a divorce?
On December 27, 2021, Meghan confirmed she and Cuffe hit splitsville on Instagram .
The reality star stated: “I’ve been asked by many outlets and individuals to comment on the state of my marriage.”
“I am rattled, this situation is profoundly devastating. This is obviously not what I imagined when I made my vows – and I’m shocked and saddened by the way things turned out.
She added: “I am moving forward with my children as we privately process our pain and begin to let go of shattered dreams.”
“At this time I ask for your grace and gentle kindness as I navigate this labyrinth of grief with my family.”
On March 31, 2022, Meghan discussed divorce updates with SiriusXM’s Jeff Lewis and revealed that the marriage is going to be annulled.
She disclosed: “I was married when I was 22. Yeah, so I feel like that one didn't count, you know, that was like a practice.”
“Then I was married to my ex-husband [Jim Edmonds], who I have my kids with for five years. And that was real.”
“That was a real, legitimate marriage and divorce.”
Meghan went on to add: “And then this last one is gonna be annulled, so I've had three weddings and two marriages.”
“I think that I was so ready for a partner and for some, I have three little kids that I have all the time pretty much.
“And so I just really want some help and I want a partnership. He said all the right things and I and the families were a good, good fit.”
The former RHOC star shared: “And he seemed to grow up similarly to me and it was almost like an arranged marriage. I felt like, except we chose one another.”
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex would be ‘good presidential candidate’, says Joe Biden’s sister
- Joe Biden's Sister Backs Meghan Markle for White House Run
- Joe Biden accuses Vladimir Putin's forces of 'genocide' in Ukraine
- Royal expert reacts to Joe Biden's sisters's remarks about Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle 'should run for the White House' says US President Joe Biden's sister
- Meghan Markle good candidate for future presidency—Valerie Biden
- Biden's sister says 'Trump is a bully" and the former Vice President has been standing up to them "his entire life"
- Biden will 'absolutely' run for second term, sister confirms 'Right person at right time'
- Ex-Biden Aide Visited Obama White House After Joining CCP-Tied Firm
- Unpopular Biden handed election lifeline as expert pinpoints Macron anomaly
- 'Get your facts right!' Charlie Mullins slaps down Owen Jones for 'lazy workers' dig
- Meghan Markle should bid for US president: Biden's sister backs Duchess to lead USA
- 'Only a fool would bet against her' Meghan presidential bid talked up after Biden backing
- Hunter Biden associate visited Obama-Biden White House 7 times after becoming head of company with CCP ties
- Hunter Biden demanded Beau Biden's widow 'GET TESTED FOR HIV,' 2018 email reveals
- SHEFFIELD: Democrats Are Better Off Ditching Biden Before 2024
- Biden sister says he will 'absolutely' run for re-election
- Ukraine crisis: Europe faces one of its most perilous situations since the early 20th century, Truss warns
- Rep. Ted Budd: 'Inflation Hitting Everyday North Carolinians Hard'
- 'I Just Couldn't be Silent': How American Women Decided the 2020 Presidential Race
Who is Joe Biden’s nephew, Cuffe Owens? have 1008 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.