Prince Harry has reportedly been using his late mother's influence to make important life decisions.
This revelation has been made by royal author and biographer Andrew Morton, on the Pod Save the Queen podcast.
There, he touched on Prince Harry's bond with the People's Princess and admitted, “I think that Diana’s influence has lasted longer than anybody thought because her torchbearers in life, William and Harry, have not forgotten her and have held concerts in her memory."
“Harry himself says that he never makes a decision without referring it to her in a spiritual sense."
“She marked a turning point in the way the Royal Family behaved and through her behavior helped to modernize and make more human the Royal Family."
"So it wasn’t big handbags, white gloves, and standoffish. It was more touchy-feely than it had ever been in the past. So she made the Royal Family more relevant to modern times."
- Prince Harry to promote charity in memory of Diana in Botswana
- Royal regret: How 'unwise' Prince Harry took huge risk in public life
- Kate Middleton channels Princess Diana for a second day running as she dons a blue kurta and scarf in Pakistan - a look reminiscent of her late mother's in-law's 1997 outfit in Lahore
- Kate and Prince William tour LIVE: Kate mirrors Princess Diana with TWO identical outfits
- Royal in the classroom! Prince Harry visits a school in Nottingham for World Mental Health Day - hours after his secret project with Ed Sheeran was revealed
- Princess Diana's clever trick to get journalists on her side
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to sue over 'leaked' letter
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry caught in intimate moment with baby Archie - VIDEO
- Kate and William to meet Princess Diana’s pal who tried to help her wed love of her life
- Prince Harry 'badly advised' in decision to take on the press
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton speak out in a powerful new mental health PSA
- Gingers united! Ed Sheeran jokes to Prince Harry that nobody understands what it's like for 'people like us' as they team up for World Mental Health Day video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sue Mail on Sunday
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry appoint former BBC host to crucial position on royal team
- In his mum's footsteps: Today, Prince William and Kate Middleton begin a visit to Pakistan, a country where Princess Diana - in love with a doctor born there - seriously thought about making her home, writes RICHARD KAY
- Take the mental health test promoted by Princes Harry, William, Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton that tells you if you need to seek help from your GP
- Princess Diana's Engagement Ring: Her Jewelery Was Beautiful But Her Life Was Tragic in Many Ways
- Prince Harry lashes out at climate change deniers
- Prince Harry criticises climate deniers
- Prince Harry on climate change: 'No one can deny science'
Prince Harry ‘using’ Princess Diana’s spirit to make ‘important life decisions’ have 481 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.