Prince Andrew reportedly has 'no intention' of helping US authorities in their probe into convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein as pressure mounts on the FBI to investigate those connected to Epstein and convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.
Days after Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison for procuring minors for sexual favours as part of Epstein's sex abuse ring, a source told Mirror UK: "Andrew has no intention of speaking to US authorities. He has nothing to say and nothing to add."
This comes after Prince Andrew had earlier assured authorities that he would help them in their probe into Epstein and Maxwell's twisted sex ring.
Meanwhile, the insider continued: "He sees no reason why anyone would want to speak to him and now that his case has been settled with Virginia Giuffre, he considers the matter settled."
For the unversed, Andrew was accused of sexual assault by Virgnia Giuffre who alleged that the Duke of York abused her in the early 2000's when she was a minor.
The case was settled by Prince Andrew out of court, after the Duke agreed to pay £12million to Giuffre, though he has no recollection of meeting her.
The comments come after lawyer Lisa Bloom told New York's federal court during Maxwell's sentencing: "Everyone associated with Epstein and Maxwell should be carefully investigated. We call upon the FBI to fully investigate Prince Andrew."
- Federal judge strikes 'impertinent' allegations against Prince Andrew and attorney Alan Dershowitz
- The Latest: Prince fan says superstar didn't get justice
- Ex-FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe misled investigators, DOJ finds
- The Yorkshire Post says: The Sheffield tree scandal and echoes of dark Orgreave days
- Prince Charles tells of ‘deep personal regret’ after revealing letters between Prince and disgraced bishop are revealed in court
- Investigators Search Sex Offender Epstein's Paris Flat
- Sex Offender Epstein's Paris Flat Searched In French Probe
- Two mystery parties try to restrict release of documents in Jeffrey Epstein civil suit
- Meghan Markle And Prince Harry: Can the Royal Wedding Change Centuries of Racism and Classism in Britain?
- The number of people who say the Mueller investigation should continue is shrinking
- New Jeffrey Epstein accuser: He raped me when I was 15
- Democrats call for U.S. labour chief to resign over Epstein deal
- Jeffrey Epstein accusers pour out their anger in New York court
- Jeffrey Epstein prosecutor Alexander Acosta is grilled over plea deal at budget hearing
- Defiant Lori Loughlin enters a not guilty plea to bribery charge in college cheating scandal as she and husband Mossimmo Giannulli are now facing up to 60 YEARS in prison
- The Latest: House Judiciary Committee wants info on Epstein
- Justice Dept. watchdog: Change law to let me probe Acosta’s Jeffrey Epstein plea deal
- Rebuilding after fires + UC president weighs in on scandal + Election Day bill movement
- FBI Agents Raid Jefferey Epstein's Private Caribbean Island
- FBI Agents Raid Jeffrey Epstein's Private Caribbean Island
Prince Andrew has ‘nothing to say’ to authorities investigating Epstein scandal have 480 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.