Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sat down for a bombshell tell-all with Oprah Winfrey last year, and according to a royal expert, Prince William and Kate Middleton are still finding it hard to fully trust them after their explosive claims.
Talking to Entertainment Tonight, royal expert Katie Nicholl claimed that the Cambridge's avoiding the Sussexes during their UK visit for the Queen's Jubilee wasn't just because of busy schedules, but because of trust issues.
As per Nicholl: "I think that does signal not just a busy timetable on the part of the Cambridges but perhaps also a bit of a lack of trust."
"I do know that William and Kate are worried that anything they might say or do with the fact that it could end up being leaked to the media. So, I think in the case of really having to prove now that they can be trusted," she added.
Nicholl further shared: "If there's going to be any chance of moving on, repairing relationships and really trying to heal some pretty deep wounds, then I think Harry and Meghan are going to have to respect the wishes of the royals."
"I think Harry and Meghan are absolutely going to have to respect the wishes of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles and that these meetings remain private," she concluded.
- Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey to team up for mental health TV series
- Kate and William can afford 3 kids. Many Brits cannot
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s baby will probably have a different last name from the rest of the royal family
- The royal wedding is a month away — here's how much Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expected to spend on their big day
- Kate Middleton's royal fashion a cash king for designers
- The 75 most candid photos of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton from 2017 and 2018
- How Kate Middleton reinvented herself as 'Duchess of Dazzle': Mail on Sunday's You magazine reveals how she's refined her style, changed her speaking voice and believes nothing is more important than 'Queen, country and family'
- WATCH: Crowds in London await Prince William and Duchess Kate's third child
- Prince William: I love Nando's, it's peri peri nice
- Will Kate Middleton and Prince William have a 4th child? She says ...
- Student reveals she was 'gobsmacked' when Meghan Markle asked to take a picture with her for Michelle Obama – and said talking to the duchess was like chatting to her 'big sister'
- HSY could dress Kate Middleton during her trip to Pakistan
- The best photo from every single year of Prince Harry's remarkable life
- Prince William's wife Kate in hospital in labor
- Speculation mounts over who Harry and Meghan will choose to be baby Archie's godparents at his private christening next weekend
- Row over baby Archie's private christening: Harry and Meghan risk leaving fans 'jaded' by releasing 'stylised and arty' pictures rather than letting public see him in family images, royal expert warns
- So Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding will drive spending, right?
- What Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Wedding Can Teach Us About The Economics Of Partying
- Harry and Meghan: Don't send gifts, buy sanitary pads for Indian women
- Prince Harry likely won't wear a wedding ring when he gets married — here's why
Kate Middleton, Prince William ‘still don’t trust’ Prince Harry, Meghan after Oprah have 546 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.