English television personality and presenter Josie Gibson has expressed her feelings about billionaire Elon Musk.
The 37-year-old TV host did not feel hesitation to reveal that she finds Tesla founder Elon Musk’s intelligence very attractive.
Josie appeared to be fired up by the super-rich business magnate as she stated that she would like to see his rocket and would be open to an approach from the billionaire.
However, she has insisted that it’s the Tesla and SpaceX founder’s brainpower she’s interested in and not his many billions.
The host told The Mirror that she has ‘Little time for love at the moment, but would be open to an approach from Musk – or him “sliding into my DM’s”.’
Elon Musk, who remained in news amid Johnny Depp and Amber Heard’s defamation trial for his romance and breakup with the Aquaman actress, has been married three times and is now single just like Josie after splitting with singer Grimes – a mother to two of his eight children.
Josie Gibson, who won Big Brother in 2010, says Musk ‘fascinates her’ and claimed that she likes how ‘intelligent he is.’
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink Wants ‘Sewing Machine-Like’ Robots to Wire Brains to the Internet
- Elon Musk offloads 10% stake in Tesla, says he's 'almost done' selling the stock
- Texas tech giant Elon Musk sells another $1 billion in Tesla stock
- Elon Musk says he's 'troubled' by giant, ugly windscreen wiper seen on prototype of his hotly-anticipated Cybertruck
- Lord Edge to Alien: Elon Musk's Wildest Tweets From 2021
- Elon Musk Is About To Get A Big Payday
- Drivers at Elon Musk's Las Vegas Tunnel Told to Say Musk Is 'Awesome!'
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX satellites heavily criticised after two nearly crash into Chinese space station
- Tesla's Rising, but This Nasdaq Biotech Stock Got Absolutely Crushed Wednesday
- Tech Billionaire Mark Cuban Picks Bananas Over Bitcoin
- Celebrity couples who broke up in 2021 – from JLo and ARod to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
- MicroStrategy, Bitcoin's Biggest Corporate Backer, Announces $94 Million Investment Amid $250 Billion Crypto Market Crash
- Is That A Tweet—Or A Crypto Coin? It’s Getting Harder To Tell The Difference
- Shiba Inu beats Bitcoin as the most popular crypto of 2021
- After Tesla, SpaceX workers come forward to speak on sexual harassment
- Nokia Could Stop Mercedes From Selling Cars In Germany: Lawsuit
- FTSE 100 and pound slump as lockdown fears mount
- Petrol price jumps to new record high as cost of living crisis escalates
- Rentokil slumps after £5.1bn deal makes it world's biggest rat catcher
- Surging energy prices threaten ‘national crisis’, warn suppliers
Josie Gibson admits she has crush on Elon Musk, shares her feelings about billionaire have 411 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.