A FORMER Love Islander says Luca Bish needs to be “humbled” – so Gemma Owen should ditch him in Casa Amor.
This comes despite the pair’s apparent happiness, which saw them share a huge snog before Gemma , 19, headed for a Girls Night in Friday’s episode.
She wrote: “I would like Gemma's head to turn in Casa Amor and for her to couple up with someone else because I think Luca needs humbling.
“I'm still angry about the way he treated Danica when she first entered. I can't let it go!
“Imagine Luca's face. It would make good television. Bring it on…”
The former council worker was referring to the moment bombshell Danica picked Luca in the re-coupling shortly after her arrival in the villa.
Shaughna continued: “I'll be honest, I don't feel that emotionally invested in any of the couples.
I like them all – I think this year's cast is absolute perfection – but I wouldn't be surprised if any of their heads turn.
Most read in Love Island
Love Island 2022: Meet the islanders
Read all the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast of 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne ?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri ?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- Who is Charlie Radnedge ?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Who is Indiyah Polack ?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Who is Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu ?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish ?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Who is Danica Taylor ?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Who is Jacques O’Neill ?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
All the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives
“I still think Tasha's head could. I think the only reason she didn't pursue Charlie is because he didn't choose her, and then because of all the stick she got from the other boys.
“Once she's away from Andrew and there's new boys, it could be a different story.”
Back in 2020, Shaughna was in a “solid” coupling with Callum Jones.
Yet Callum then chose to take bombshell Molly Smith back to the main villa – after meeting her in Casa Amor – breaking Shaughna’s heart.
Since then, Molly and Callum have gone from strength to strength, even talking about marriage .
Model Molly even shared her tips for success for show newbies, encouraging them to “own” their experience.
- Casa Amor Ellie tells of life after Love Island
- 100 under-the-radar islands everyone should visit in their lifetime
- Burt's Bees cofounder Burt Shavitz died at age 80 -- here's his crazy success story
- Critics love 'Mamma Mia 2,' but trashed the original when it came out 10 years ago
- New store opens in a 'historic little gem' in Warwick
- 'What America should be'
- 17 of the most memorable 'Grey’s Anatomy' couples, ranked
- Giorgio Armani is worth almost $9 billion and is one of the wealthiest men in fashion
- 50 of the funniest, most searing movie reviews ever written
- 52 celebrities you probably forgot were on 'Veronica Mars'
- 20 of the most romantic destinations for 2019, according to TripAdvisor
- Celebrities take shots at becoming tequila tycoons
- A gripping
- Brexit vote live: Theresa May urged to call general election if she loses Brexit vote as ERG and DUP come out against it
- Thousands of investors got creamed trying to snatch cheap shares of MoviePass' parent company during its epic meltdown (HMNY)
- 86 celebrity babies who were born this year so far
- Tinder founders say former CEO 'groped and sexually harassed' an exec
- The 30 best books of the year, according to Amazon
- Cannes Film Festival: 10 European films not to miss
- Today in Tabs: The Looting of Ballghazi
I was on Love Island and here’s why Gemma Owen HAS to cheat on Luca in Casa Amor have 822 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.