The God's Plan rapper looked delighted to get in on the action, joining the legendary five-piece – made up of Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Kevin Richardson, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean – at their latest concert.
As they belted out I Want It That Way at the Budweiser Stage in Toronto, the 35-year-old proved why he was a Certified Lover Boy, singing the iconic track with them.
They even took a moment to incorporate his hit, Hold On, We're Going Home, into the surprise performance, leaving fans begging for a collaboration.
Drake got candid as he told the audience exactly why the track meant so much to him, spilling the beans on his love life.
'At 13 years old, I had a bar mitzvah,' he said, via Rolling Stone. 'At my bar mitzvah, for the first time in my life, this girl I was in love with came up to me and one of the greatest songs in the world was playing.
'She asked me if I would dance with her.
'And it was the first time ever felt acknowledged, and it was the first time I ever felt like I had a shot at being cool.'
For those who weren't lucky enough to be in the crowd to witness the music titans share the stage, the official Backstreet Boys Twitter account shared footage of the incredible scenes.
Fans couldn't get over the clip, and flooded the comments and quote-tweets with praise.
'This has made my life,' a follower cheered.
Another questioned: 'How does Drake know what the world be needing musically every time?'
'This is genius! I'm a huge fan of both the backstreet boys and drake so happy to see them crossover,' a Twitter user replied.
'I couldn't have woken up to anything better in the entire world,' one commented.
'Drake is having the time of his life and I love that,' a fan added as many more questioned whether we could ever get a surprise collaboration on our hands.
Quit playing games with our hearts and announce a BSB x Drake tour.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Would You Want the Place Where You Were Married to Become a Jail?
- 7-year-old boy battling cancerous tumor becomes Torrance cop, just like his dad
- A look ahead: Bumgarner extension concerns, Belt trade talks and Posey’s future
- The world, the stage, the way ahead
- Trump-Supporting 'Proud Boys' Group Will Be Investigated by New York Hate Crimes Unit After Violence in Manhattan
- Brett Kavanaugh accused; Bill Cosby sentenced: Raising boys amid #MeToo
- NBC's "Nightly News," "Today" blast Megyn Kelly's blackface comments
- High schools: MV boys’ soccer falls short in double OT to Hollis-Brookline
- What No One Tells You About Being A Teenage Boy With Anorexia
- High schools: Belmont boys’ soccer ‘hungry’ for more after beating defending champs
- Boys soccer: Naperville North fends off Fremd
- TV One and Boys & Girls Clubs of America to be saluted at 35th Annual Walter Kaitz Foundation Fundraising Dinner
- Boys’ soccer: Brunswick breaks through for first win, 4-1 over Morse
- Boys’ soccer: Scarborough shuts down Kennebunk, 1-0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Central wears down Memorial
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: With talented group of seniors, Pioneers are 9-0
- NHIAA D-I Boys' Soccer: Central grinds past dogged Windham
- Be The Match: What you need to know about bone marrow transplants
- Are area students getting the mental health counseling they need?
- Phoenix concerts in October: Drake, System of a Down, Gary Allan, Foo Fighters
Drake belting out I Want It That Way onstage with Backstreet Boys is all you need to see today have 695 words, post on metro.co.uk at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.