A WAR crimes prosecutor surveys the rubble after a Russian missile attack on a block of flats that killed at least 21 people, including a boy of 12.
Residents in the resort village of Serhiivka helped recue workers pick through the rubble of the nine-storey block, hoping to find survivors.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov claims that Russia 's forces "do not work with civilian targets".
But the strike on the residential block followed another last week on a shopping mall at Kremenchuk which killed 19.
Thousands of civilians have been killed since Russian forces swept into the country on Feb. 24 .
Most read in The Sun
- Turkey Gets Shipment of Russian Missile System, Defying U.S.
- Activists say Russian, Syrian strikes kill 11 in rebel area
- At least 15 people killed in El Paso shooting
- 3 killed, including child, in pickup truck crash
- US gives Turkey ultimatum on Russian missiles
- Donald Trump calls off retaliatory missile strike on Iran
- 1 killed, 7 injured after Yemeni rebels strike Saudi airport
- Donald Trump pulls back on retaliatory missile strike on Iran
- 5 Dead in Russian Missile Test Explosion
- At least 15 people killed in Texas attack, official says
- Multiple people killed in Texas attack, officials say
- Police: 12 people killed in Virginia Beach shooting
- Turkey takes delivery of Russia missile defense system
- Boys volleyball: Unbeaten Exeter faces big test tonight
- Syrian activists say airstrike killed 23 in rebel-held town
- The Latest: Arkansas state police ID sheriff's deputy killed
- 6-year-old boy among victims in California festival shooting
- Trump 'approved Iran strikes but pulled back'
- US withdraws from Soviet-era missile accord with Russia
- Russian Military Wants Its Cruise Missiles To Go Hypersonic
At least 21 people killed including boy, 12, in Russian missile strike on block of flats in Odesa have 369 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.