Michael B. Jordan has recently erased every trace of Lori Harvey from his social media.
On Tuesday, the Creed actor deleted all photos of his ex-lover from his Instagram days after the break-up in early June.
According to PEOPLE , the 35-year-old reportedly "spent the night partying on Juneteenth " in West Hollywood.
Earlier, Lori’s fathe Steve Harvey confirmed the split on his morning radio show.
"Look, as long as everyone can walk away in peace, be friends … I ain't heard nobody say they busted no windows or nothing," he said.
Meanwhile, a source close to the ex-couple told the outlet that the "two were completely heartbroken and still love each other".
"Michael matured a lot over the course of their relationship and was ready to commit for the long term. He let down his guard with her, opening up emotionally in a romantic relationship for the first time. They had great times together and brought out the best in each other," added the source.
- How Brits could be jailed in Dubai for social media posts made YEARS ago
- Josh Duggar, wife Anna break social media silence amid molestation scandal to wish his son happy birthday
- 22 predictions for social media in 2019
- Social media threats delay release of shooter's name
- Jets' dancing defense a social media hit with smooth moves
- Harvey Weinstein loses bid to move trial from New York City - The Associated Press
- MICK HULME on the Orwellian law that would leave media freedom in ruin
- MICK HUME on the Orwellian law that would leave media freedom in ruin
- Can Breaking Become An Olympic Sport And Still Keep Its Soul?
- PayPal Bans Far-Right Social Network Gab After Anti-Semitic User Kills at Least 11 at Synagogue
- Three teens plead guilty in St. Michael's sex assault scandal
- Tropical Storm Harvey: How New Jersey can help
- Paulette Jordan Is Running To Make History In Idaho
- Readers sound off on Baltimore mom, cyclists' space and Matt Harvey
- 10 episodes of Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law to watch before the new special
- How lawyers protect the Harvey Weinsteins in workplace
- The entertaining and ambitious Black Panther breaks from the Marvel formula
- Websites that break new online code could be blocked in the UK
- Websites that break new online code could be fined up to £20million
- Timeline: Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Mo.
Michael B. Jordan wipes off Lori Harvey from social media after break-up have 380 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.