KATIE Price was a bridesmaid at her sister's wedding — brought forward two days as she faces being jailed tomorrow.
Sibling Sophie and long-time partner Harry happily obliged.
A source said: "They're a close-knit family and were desperate to share this special moment all together.
"It's quite possible Katie is going to end up in prison tomorrow. She has been warned it's a very strong possibility.
"But she looked proud as punch as they arrived at the church — smiling for the cameras and nothing like a woman who could be living in a cell in two days' time.
"She even brought a film crew along with her, typically, so she's obviously not too alarmed.
"But she was hell-bent on being at Sophie's wedding and they've been enjoying quality time together in the build-up.
Most read in The Sun
"These could be the last moments they have together as a family for quite a while."
Guests arrived shortly before 1pm at All Saints church in the village of Patcham, East Sussex.
Sophie, in a white dress with a veil and flowers in her hair, clutched a bouquet and held dad Paul's hand.
Amy wore a yellow floral dress and smiled broadly as she waved to onlookers.
The wedding party moved on to Cissbury Barns near Findon, West Sussex, for the reception.
Last week Katie shared posts on Instagram of her, Amy and mother-of-one Sophie out shopping for wedding and bridesmaid dresses in Worthing, West Sussex.
Troubled Katie has been warned she is likely to face a custodial sentence when she attends court tomorrow – after pleading guilty to breaching a restraining order.
In January, she sent a message to ex-husband Kieran Hayler in which she called his new partner, Michelle Penticost, a "gutter slag" .
Price had been banned from contacting her directly or indirectly under a five-year restraining order imposed by Horsham magistrates in June 2019.
She was also fined £415 for directing a foul-mouthed "tirade of abuse" at Michelle during a row in a school playground.
PRICE RAPS SHEET
By Emily Webber
KATIE Price has so far avoided jail despite a string of incidents dating back to 2003.
Campaigners branded it a "mockery of justice" that the mum of five walked free after a car crash during her sixth road ban.
The Sun told how she got a suspended 16-week jail term in December after a spell in rehab and a holiday in Las Vegas.
Katie had admitted drink driving and driving while disqualified after she dramatically rolled her BMW at 6am in West Sussex.
In 2003 she dodged a speeding charge on a technicality.
The reality star got three points in 2008 for talking on her mobile while driving and four the next year for speeding at 99mph. She got another three points in 2010 for veering from her lane in her horsebox.
That December she was banned for six months after doing 83mph.
In 2012, she got a 12-month ban after failing to respond to two speeding tickets. A six-month ban followed in February 2018. She was snapped behind the wheel while still disqualified but said she thought ban was over.
That September she crashed her Range Rover while allegedly on her mobile.
A month later, she was held for suspected drink-driving.
In 2019, Katie got two three-month bans — for driving while disqualified and another offence.
That October she was issued with a sixth driving ban — this time for 18 months.
Tomorrow she is back in court again after admitting breaching a restraining order which banned her contacting directly or indirectly her ex-husband's fiancée.
- Markets bloodbath: FTSE plunges 8.5 per cent on opening in London - 550 points - amid coronavirus panic as oil prices see greatest plunge since 1991 Gulf War
- Don't Kill Me, I Beg You. This is My Tree by Hassan Blasim, translated by Jonathan Wright
- Donald Trump Is Not Invited to the Wedding
- And Justice For None: Inside Biggest Law Enforcement Scandal in Massachusetts History
- Smiling Meghan Markle breaks cover for the first time since Megxit: Duchess boards a seaplane to visit a women's shelter in Canada – as it’s revealed her father is set to testify against her in court battle
- Are you a female movie character? Are you promiscuous? Things won’t end well for you …
- Liar fans 'work out' who's framing Laura as Andrew's true killer 'exposed' in clue
- Alex Reid celebrates avoiding jail after being accused by ex Chantelle Houghton of sharing video
- Peter Andre posts rare photo of son Theo – and he is the cutest!
- Merle Haggard: The Outlaw
- The pirate's head
- Inside the Coronation Street crisis causing stars to quit – gruelling hours, poor pay and a toxic atmosphere
- The truth about gentrification: regeneration or con trick?
- 'We're in a life or death situation with no clue whatsoever': British couple stranded on coronavirus-hit Grand Princess cruise ship slam the government for failing to care about 140 UK nationals trapped on board
- Inside Arthur's third birthday: Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd throw lavish jungle-themed party for son complete with a five-tier spinning cake and impressive balloon display
- RaeLynn, Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina and More Reveal the Best Advice They've Ever Received
- Alarming photos show coronavirus patients hooked up to life support machines inside an Italian quarantine-zone hospital as medics in hazmat suits battle to save their lives
- Full transcript: Face the Nation on January 28, 2018
- Jerome Corsi: Robert Mueller wanted me to lie
- Passengers arriving back to Britain from the coronavirus-hit north of Italy reveal they were free to leave UK airports with NO health checks - while airlines including BA are still operating dozens of flights from the quarantine zone
Katie Price is bridesmaid at sister’s wedding after begging her to move it forward in case she goes to prison have 1201 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.