Simon Cowell talked about the rumours surrounding the date of his wedding with fiancée Lauren Silverman, revealing he has not set a date yet.
In a recent interview with ET Canada , the Britain’s Got Talent judge revealed that he has not even planned the wedding.
The music mogul told the outlet, “I keep reading that I am going to get married next week, next month. It’s news to me.”
“We haven’t put a date on it,” the 62-year-old added.
Previously, it was speculated that the television personality will tie the knot with Silverman in London in the month of June.
Cowell further said that the rumours made him laugh as he revealed that people have been calling him to ask why aren't they invited to the ceremony to which he responds, “Because we haven’t planned it yet!”
He was invited as a guest judge for the season finale of Canada's Got Talent which happened in Niagara Falls in Ontaria.
Cowell was then asked if he knew that the destination was famous for being a honeymoon spot for newlyweds, to which he replied that he knew, adding, “I’m coming on my own. We’re not married yet.”
Cowell got engaged to Silverman in January 2022 after the couple went public with their relationship in 2013 and welcomed a son, Eric, in 2014.
- Six years after 'Idol,' Simon Cowell is still aiming barbs at Ryan Seacrest
- Kelly Clarkson shows off fit figure at Simon Cowell's Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Simon Cowell's son says dad presses buzzers for a living
- Katy Perry doesn't want to be the next Simon Cowell on 'American Idol'
- Zayn Malik set to write autobiography that will 'reveal the secrets behind the clean image' of One Direction: report
- Britney Spears wants to date a younger guy — and Justin Bieber’s on the list
- As confessed killer Stephen McDaniel appeals, his ex-lawyer reveals grisly new details
- Serena Williams reveals she is 5 months pregnant in bathing suit snap
- Pastor Davey Blackburn's blog reveals engagement 2 years after Amanda Blackburn's death
- Meghan Markle's trouble with her father may date all the way back to her first wedding in 2011
- WATCH: Lauren Conrad returns to reality TV, plans to dish 'The Hills' secrets in upcoming 10-year anniversary special
- ‘Orange Is the New Black’ star Samira Wiley marries longtime girlfriend Lauren Morelli
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals Her Engagement Ring From Nick Jonas
- Iggy Azalea drops new single ‘Team’ as she postpones wedding and reveals she had suicidal thoughts: ‘I wanted to quit life’
- Pippa Middleton bans bombshell model Vogue Williams from her wedding, despite reports she’s dating groom’s brother
- High-profile South Bay cases set for busy 2018 court calendar
- Olivia Hussey recalls controversial 'Romeo and Juliet' role at 16, reveals personal tragedies
- Wedding venue owner’s appeal of Miami Twp. dispute set for tonight
- Rob Kardashian tells family he's no longer diabetic after he explains why he skipped Kim's wedding
- ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ star Tatyana Ali reveals engagement and baby on the way
Simon Cowell reveals he and Lauren Silverman have not set a wedding date yet have 492 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.