TYSON FURY might have a sore head today after being filmed kicking out at a taxi as he swayed in the street.
The WBC heavyweight champ has been enjoying some well-earned downtime on holiday in Cannes after his recent heroics in the ring.
But the star Gypsy King looked worse for wear as he stumbled around the French streets while being held up by mates and dad John who helped him towards the white taxi.
Fury, dressed in a white tee and shorts, leans against the car and attempts to open the locked back door.
But the driver appears to explain to his pals that he appears too drunk while sticking his hand out the window.
After several moments of his friends trying to convince the cabbie to take him – the driver pulls away.
Angry Fury then appears to kick the bumper of the Renault before his friends join in and also give it a boot.
The 33-year-old uploaded a clip this morning admitting he had “a few sherberts” before adding that the “beer is stronger in France.”
When contacted by The Sun, Fury’s team refused to comment on the video.
Most read in Boxing
It comes as Fury has been showing off his luxury French vacation on Instagram after hiking away his wife and father.
Fury is now officially retired and living up to his promise of spending more time with his kids and enjoying his hard-earned money.
Fury had been staying with his family on an £18,000-a-night superyacht which boasts a jacuzzi, glorious living room and inviting dining room.
And he was being waited on hand and foot by his wife Paris , with Fury posting multiple clips on his Instagram story.
One clip showed Fury sitting on a sun lounger soaking up the sun as he asked his partner to pass him his beer which was sitting next to him.
Paris, who had been tidying up a towel, did it dutifully with a smile much to the delight of her husband.
Fury captioned the clip: “If Carlsberg did wives.”
The unbeaten Mancunian then asked Paris to pass him a carrot stick dipped in hummus as she sipped on her glass of wine.
Paris again helped out her beau, before the next video showed her giving Tyson a back rub.
The couple also enjoyed a ride on a jet ski on their luxury break away.
- Thursday Tap Out: Conor McGregor’s camp stands by its man
- The Latest: Wife say Ali wanted life to be teachable moment
- Lewis Hamilton rides his luck to claim victory at Azerbaijan Grand Prix after Red Bull crash sparks chaos
- Every NFL team’s greatest moment
- The Latest: 100,000 mourners turn out for Ali procession
- The Latest: Pastor says Ali loved everybody, rich or poor
- The Latest: Interfaith memorial service for Ali underway
- The Latest: Utah senator describes his friendship with Ali
- The Latest: Cemetery service for Muhammad Ali is over
- The Latest: Jim Brown recalls Ali as social force, comedian
- The Latest: Holyfield says turnout proves Ali was a unifier
- The Latest: Jesse Jackson calls Ali a 'social transformer'
- The Latest: LeBron James calls Muhammad Ali 'the first icon'
- The Latest: Jerry West says Ali had 'God-like presence'
- The Latest: Presidential candidates say Ali is The Greatest
- The Latest: Ali plea to free journalist was 'turning point'
- The Latest: Daughter says Ali's heart wouldn't stop beating
- The Latest: Ali's funeral to be held Friday in Louisville
- The Latest: Family spokesman says Ali died of septic shock
- Raiders are Scary and Good
Moment Tyson Fury aims KICK at taxi after driver refuses to give him ride as heavyweight champ struggles to stand have 708 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.