Kate Moss is scheduled to appear in court today as part of the ongoing defamation trial between her ex-Johnny Depp and his ex-Amber Heard, and according to a close source, is expected to make some bombshell claims, reported The New York Post.
According to insider reports, the 48-year-old model, who was romantically involved with Depp from 1994 to 1997, has prepared to tell the court about an incident in which she fell down a flight of stairs and was saved by Depp.
A source close to the case told the outlet of the incident, saying: "Moss will talk about an incident when she was walking down some stairs in Jamaica. She was wearing flip flops and she slipped on the last two stairs. Johnny caught her and tended to her."
Moss's scheduled deposition comes after Heard name-dropped her in court while talking about an incident in which Depp allegedly pushed her down some stairs.
Depp's legal team decided to call Moss to testify in the case after deciding that Depp himself will not be taking to the stand anymore.
As for Heard's slip-up, it first happened on May 5 while she described a fight to the court during which she punched Depp over fears that he would push her sister down the stairs.
Heard had said: "Whitney’s back was to the staircase, and Johnny swings at her,” Heard said. “I don’t hesitate, I don’t wait – I just, in my head, instantly think of Kate Moss and stairs. And I swung at him."
- Amber Heard Says Johnny Depp Beat Her. It Will Ruin His Career. Just Kidding!
- Amber Heard Forced to Defend Herself Against Media’s Icky Smear Campaign
- Johnny Depp Does Not Deserve Your Sympathy
- Johnny Depp accused of assaulting Amber Heard in leaked 911 call
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I need to report an assault.' Listen to 911 call made the night Johnny Depp and Amber Heard had blowout fight that ended their toxic 18-month marriage - but both claim tape backs up their version of events
- 911 call made on night of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard’s violent confrontation released
- Amber Heard reveals mother Paige's death: 'I am heartbroken and devastated beyond belief'
- Amber Heard Court Filings Detail Physical Abuse She Endured While With Johnny Depp
- Johnny Depp's Friend Claims Amber Heard Used Red Nail Polish to Fake a Bloody Nose
- Johnny Depp Claims Amber Heard Faked Bruises To ‘Fabricate’ Abuse Claims
- Petition To Remove Amber Heard From ‘Aquaman’ Sequel Gains Momentum
- Amber Heard Slams GQ Magazine For Ignoring Johnny Depp Abuse Claims
- Johnny Depp, Amber Heard Reportedly Settle Domestic Violence Dispute
- Audio Surfaces Of Amber Heard Admitting She Hit Johnny Depp
- Amber Heard Shares Touching Tribute After Her Mother’s Death
- Johnny Depp's Libel Trial Gets Postponed Because of Coronavirus
- A Look Back At Johnny Depp’s Past Girlfriends To Celebrate His 54th Birthday
- Amber Heard Donates Entire $7 Million Divorce Settlement To Charity
- Celebrate Amber Heard’s Birthday With These Unforgettable Looks
- REVEALED: Elon Musk's Twitter meltdown caused Tesla's value to tank by $14 BILLION and cost him $3 billion in personal wealth - as he hints his lawyers did NOT vet claims on stock prices as part of his SEC deal
Kate Moss to contradict Amber Heard’s claim about Johnny Depp ‘pushing her’ have 522 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.