The Chase: Jenny Ryan makes offer of minus £11,000
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Jenny Ryan , 40, has publicly apologised to fans who were hoping to see her at the Choose Love Variety Show on Sunday. The event was set to take place on Sunday at the Clapham Grand music hall in South London .
Jenny took to Twitter yesterday to announce that the show had to be postponed due to issues with the "logistics".
In view of her 109,000 followers, The Chase star uploaded a promotional poster for the event along with a statement explaining the reason for postponing the event.
She wrote: "My sincerest apologies to all ticket holders – we must postpone the Choose Love Variety Show due to be held on Sunday evening at @TheClaphamGrand and reschedule it for later in the year.
"Statement in the next Tweets: 'Dear Ticket Holders,
Jenny Ryan issued an update on Twitter (Image: Getty)
Jenny Ryan took to Twitter to announce the news (Image: Twitter)
"As much as we hate disappointing people, we are going to have to move our lovely Choose Love Variety Show to make sure we can put on the calibre of night that we were planning."
In a separate tweet, the TV star continued: "We had a couple of surprises planned but the dates and logistics haven't quite lined up and we want to make sure that you have them.
"We will be back soon with a new date for this event!
"Thanks so much for booking to be part of it. We can't wait to put on this show for you."
Jenny Ryan has apologised to fans hoping to see her (Image: Twitter)
Jenny Ryan is best known as one of the chasers on the ITV game show The Chase (Image: Getty)
In a follow-up tweet, the Bolton Brainiac confirmed that those unable to attend the new date would be refunded.
Jenny wrote: "If you cannot make the new date, once confirmed, you will of course be granted a refund.
"Keep supporting live entertainment and the brilliant home of Variety, Clapham Grand and we promise we'll see you very soon.
"Love, Jenny Ryan + Team Grand.”
DON’T MISS: Rebekah Vardy’s future ‘in tatters’ after 'complete disaster' trial [NEWS] ‘Was cast out’ Dan Walker says he was branded ‘security risk’ [UPDATE] Jada Pinkett Smith fights back tears – ‘Terrified little girl’ [INSIGHT]
The news comes just days after Jenny revealed a career move away from The Chase as she ventured into stand-up comedy.
Jenny made her stand-up comedy debut in aid of Women and Children First, earlier this week.
She announced on Twitter: “Surprise stand-up debut!”
Jenny also reposted an advert from the charity explaining how to access the show, titled Cracking Comedy, for 24 hours only on catch-up TV.
“You have 24 hours to watch #crackingcomedy on @nextupcomedy with #jamesacaster, @MaisieAdam, @sindhuvfunny, @mrmikewozniak, @rocknrolga, @NathanCaton, @elf_lyons, @dnlfoxx and @VixLeyton,” the ad read.
“Plus the stand-up debut of Jenny Ryan, @jenlion from #thechase!”
Women And Children First UK describes itself as follows: “Amazing women are being empowered to help others survive and thrive.
“Together in health groups they overcome their problems with life-saving ideas.”
- Jenny Ryan: The Chase star addresses if she'll leave show after shock X Factor audition
- Jenny Ryan: X Factor Celebrity star left ‘blushing’ by Jack Whitehall’s dad ‘Made it!’
- The Chase's Jenny Ryan to RETURN to X Factor: Celebrity as the judges do a U-turn after viewers threatened to boycott the show amid her shock exit
- Jenny Ryan: The Chase’s Mark Labbett slams Nicole Scherzinger's X Factor decision
- 'I cried and ate lots of ice-cream': The Chase's Jenny Ryan discusses getting THAT phone call from Simon Cowell to invite her back on X Factor: Celebrity after elimination left her devastated
- X Factor: Celebrity: Jenny Ryan is through to the next round as she wins Nicole's first safe seat... but fans are BAFFLED by new chair twist
- X Factor Celebrity EXCLUSIVE: The Chase's Jenny Ryan commands attention in a kooky pink gown as she and Megan McKenna unveil their pre-show transformations
- Jenny Ryan: The Chase quizzer responds to claims she was miming on X Factor Celebrity
- X Factor: Jenny Ryan will return as judges make shock U-turn after fans slammed series
- BBC forced to issue apology after Andrew Marr accused Priti Patel of laughing in interview
- X Factor Celebrity makes major format change ahead of live shows
- Mark Labbett: The Chase quizzer reacts to disappointed contestant ‘It’s discouraged’
- Anne Hegerty: ‘Keep your ears open’ The Chase quizzer confirms new show with Mark Labbett
- Has ITV brought in this woman to kill the ailing X Factor? How the channel's new head of entertainment may be ready to pull the plug on Simon Cowell's talent show
- Mel B holidays with lookalike sister Danielle on late father's native Nevis island... as Spice Girls star's sibling shares filter-free bikini snap just three months after giving birth
- Coronation Street star Charlie Lawson hints there are 'ideas' about Jim McDonald returning to the soap as he marks 30 YEARS since his debut
- X Factor: Kevin McHale to pull out of competition as he loses voice?
- Whitney Port, James Corden and Minnie Driver lead the stars arriving at the Amazon Emmy Awards 2019 afterparty
- Food Network star Katie Lee, 37, reveals she is struggling with infertility in an emotional Instagram post - as she reveals 'multiple' people have asked if she is pregnant because IVF hormones are making her bloated
- 'We don't have much time, but we can do this': Paul Ryan electrifies RNC as he tells America to get rid of Obama (but one of his sons wasn't that excited by his speech)
Jenny Ryan: The Chase star issues apology as she's forced to pull out of live show have 1139 words, post on www.express.co.uk at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.