Strictly's Shirley Ballas films her partner singing and playing guitar
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Shirley Ballas , 61, took to social media to praise her long-time boyfriend Danny Taylor, 48, who she called "her everything" in a series of adorable Instagram posts. The Strictly Come Dancing judge mysteriously referred to a "wedding" while updating her fans, adding that she "couldn't wait to share" some news with all of them.
Shirley shared a series of updates with her 236,000 Instagram followers yesterday.
The star was already in a fantastic mood, thanks to the news that she had been invited back as a judge for the latest series of Strictly alongside Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Anton Du Beke.
She shared a picture to her story which showed herself and Danny standing either side of a grandfather clock, flanked by two ornate, golden candelabras.
She captioned the photo: "Where are we. What are wedding ahhhh. Can't wait to share with you all." (sic)
Shirley did not suggest whose wedding the pair could be attending, although Express.co.uk understands the story was not necessarily in reference to their own marital status.
Shirley was over the moon yesterday (Image: INSTAGRAM)
Shirley and Danny went public in 2019 (Image: INSTAGRAM)
Another picture showed the pair cuddled up and laughing on a park bench with a grand manor house in the distance behind them.
"He is my everything," Shirley wrote next to the picture, tagging Danny.
She also posed solo on the same bench, adding a sweet message to her Strictly fans.
The dancer penned: "To all my supporters who have made the journey so special on @BBCStrictly thank you." (sic)
Shirley appeared besotted with her beau (Image: INSTAGRAM)
Shirley is returning to Strictly this year as Head Judge (Image: INSTAGRAM)
The star had already shared the exciting news of her return in a video update earlier that day.
She told her followers at the time: "I just want to say to all my fans, I'm absolutely ecstatic to be invited back as head judge on Strictly Come Dancing 2022.
"This last year has been fantastic because of each and every one of you and the support you have given me.
"Thank you again. I can't wait – it's going to be fabulous!"
The Strictly star first met her beau Danny back in 2018, when they were both starring in a Christmas production of Jack and The Beanstalk at the Liverpool Empire.
After starting work together in November that year, they went public with their relationship in March of 2019 and are still together three years later.
Shirley was previously married twice before, first tying the knot with Sammy Stopford in 1980.
The pair divorced four years later, and Shirley went on to marry Corky Ballas in 1985, whom she then split from in 2007.
Shirley and Corky are parents to son Mark, 35, who is a professional dancer on Dancing With The Stars in the US.
As well as welcoming Shirley back, Strictly Come Dancing has also taken on Anton Du Beke as a full-time judge, after he took over from Bruno Tonioli last year due to Covid travel restrictions.
Bruno told BBC One’s The One Show on Thursday that he will now concentrate on his role as a judge on Dancing with the Stars, which is filmed in Los Angeles.
Two popular professional dancers have also left the show, as the tight knit cast were forced to wave farewell to Aljaž Škorjanec and Oti Mabuse.
Express.co.uk have contacted Shirley's representatives for further comment.
- Shirley Ballas and boyfriend Danny Taylor have ‘talked marriage’ as she jokes she could ‘collect husbands like Elizabeth Taylor’
- Strictly Come Dancing head judge Shirley Ballas hasn’t ruled out proposing to boyfriend Danny Taylor
- I’d love to make my toyboy boyfriend husband number three – after all, you can always get divorced, says Shirley Ballas
- 'I look younger than him!' Shirley Ballas hits back at 'toyboy' comments over partner, 47
- 'They want me to go in' Shirley Ballas delaying 'immensely painful' surgery for Strictly
- Newly single Emily Atack banters with former flame Seann Walsh in cheeky texts after splitting from boyfriend Jude Taylor
- Harry Styles joyfully waves Pride flag on-stage as he kicks off dazzling Love On Tour shows in Las Vegas
- Bridezilla LIES about having child-free wedding to exclude her niece – because of her looks
- Rebecca Adlington marries boyfriend Andy Parsons five months after welcoming son together
- John Boyega’s secret childhood heartbreak as he defiantly slams racists with explicit post
- Lisa Armstrong sends fans crazy as she enjoys 'best night' out with boyfriend
- Mum reveals partner’s TERRIBLE food shop for kids’ birthday party & people think he just doesn’t want to get asked again
- Zara McDermott strips to bikini as she gushes over Sam Thompson in loved-up post
- Emily Atack looks all partied out in massive shades as she struggles after boozy Manchester wedding
- Yungblud drops 13 F-bombs in 30 minutes as he defies no swearing rules at concert
- From Shirley Carter to Jay Brown – 6 EastEnders characters who deserve more screen time
- Teen Mom’s Ryan Edwards claims he hasn’t seen son Bentley, 12, in a month & ex Maci Bookout ‘POISONED’ tween against him
- Strictly's Dianne Buswell reveals intimate gift from boyfriend Joe Sugg
- When did John Mulaney and Olivia Munn start dating?
- Strictly Come Dancing 2021 line-up: Celebrity contestants confirmed - FULL LIST
‘He’s my everything’ Shirley Ballas gushes over boyfriend Danny Taylor in ‘wedding’ post have 1119 words, post on www.express.co.uk at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.