Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's children, Archie and Lilibet, have missed out on quite some perks enjoyed by their Cambridge cousins, Princes George and Louis, and Princess Charlotte.
According to Express UK, Prince William and Kate Middleton's youngest son, Prince Louis, made his debut on the Buckingham Palace balcony for the Trooping the Colour ceremony in 2019, when he was just a year old.
In comparison, both Archie and Lilibet are yet to attend a Trooping the Colour ceremony, even though Archie is now three and Lilibet will turn one over the Platinum Jubilee weekend in June.
Archie did not attend the Trooping the Colour ceremony in 2019 because at the time, he was just a newborn, and the 2020 and 2021 ceremonies were cut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As for the Cambridge children, they are expected to attend the ceremony along with their parents, with a Palace spokesperson saying: "The Cambridge and Wessex children are also expected to appear as is Sir Tim Laurence, who the Queen is happy to attend as a frequent attendee and support for the Princess Royal on official engagements."
- Prince George steals limelight at wedding after showing off his hysterical marching in his pageboy outfit
- Royal Wedding: Meghan and Harry Choose Prince George and Princess Charlotte as Page Boy and Bridesmaid
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal showdown with Prince William and Kate Middleton as ‘fab four’ have secret meeting over feud
- Meghan Markle wears Princess Diana’s ring and Stella McCartney dress as Prince Harry drives newlyweds to reception in Jaguar
- How old is Prince Harry, what’s his Royal title, what is his full name and how tall is he?
- Happy birthday, Sir! Royal Family shares touching tributes to Prince Philip as he turns 98 - including a dashing portrait and a picture with young Charles in 1951
- Who is next in line to the throne, where is the new royal baby in the line of succession and will Prince Charles be king?
- Who is next in line to the throne, where is Prince Harry in the royal family tree and will Prince Charles be king?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed in uplifting service at Windsor Castle
- Who is next in line to the throne, where is the new royal baby in the royal family tree and will Prince Charles be king?
- Who’s next in line to the British throne, will Charles be king, where do Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle’s royal children come?
- Prince Louis giggles with Kate Middleton she and Prince William release extra christening photo
- Royal Wedding – Princess Eugenie and new husband Jack Brooksbank leave wedding in James Bond’s Aston Martin
- Princess Eugenie wedding – Crowds start to gather at Windsor Castle for second Royal wedding of the year
- Royal Baby Archie Awaited In S.Africa For First Official Trip
- HMS Prince of Wales: Royal Navy carrier wishes namesake Prince Charles happy birthday as heir to the throne turns 70
- It takes a lot to keep the Queen from Royal duty, even at the age of 92
- Royal Wedding facts revealed – from the dress, cake, flowers and guests to the cost and bridesmaids
- Prince Louis to be christened TODAY with Kate Middleton and Prince William joined by Royals at St James’s Palace
- Prince Harry’s ex-comrades tell of nerves over ceremonial role at royal wedding
Archie and Lilibet miss out on royal honour enjoyed by Prince George, Charlotte have 550 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.