Amber Heard revealed in court that she loved ex-husband Johnny Depp 'very much' even after he allegedly tried to kill her after their infamous fight in Australia in 2015.
During her cross examination by the Pirates of the Caribbean star's legal time on Tuesday, Heard talked about her 'mixed relationship' with her former husband.
Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez asked the 36-year-old actor about the couple's horrible fight in Australia in 2015 regarding which Depp previously testified that the Aquaman actor threw two vodka bottles at him which resulted in severing the tip of his finger.
However, Heard denied the allegations as she told the court that Depp suffered the injury after he smashed a wall-mounted phone on the wall.
“I didn't assault Johnny in Australia," Heard said in the court on Tuesday. "I didn't assault Johnny ever.”
The actor was then asked if she was scared of Depp after their fight to which Heard replied, “I have a mixed relationship with Johnny — one in which I’m scared, one in which I love him very much."
“This is a man who tried to kill me, of course it's scary. He's also my husband,” said Heard after Vasquez repeated her question.
- Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp ‘threatened to kill her many times’ and ‘f**k her corpse’
- Johnny Depp Seeks to Postpone Hearing ... Settlement on the Table
- Amber Heard says she ‘stands by testimony’ as she brands Johnny Depp libel case ‘incredibly painful’
- Johnny Depp defended by director - 'Never saw him act negatively'
- Johnny Depp accuses Amber Heard of ‘punching him and severing his finger’
- Elon Musk, James Franco and Paul Bettany among celebrities to testify in Johnny Depp and Amber Heard court case
- Amber Heard asks for unheard allegation to remain private in Johnny Depp libel case
- Johnny Depp joked he would ‘f*** Amber Heard’s burnt corpse’ in texts to Paul Bettany
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard arrive at High Court ahead of Depp’s libel case against The Sun
- Johnny Depp's former bandmate says Amber Heard 'f***ed his career over' and drove him to abuse alcohol and drugs
- Johnny Depp suffers big loss in $100,000,000 defamation suit against Amber Heard before trial
- Johnny Depp lands first major role after being 'cancelled': Embattled actor to play controversial French King Louis XV
- Johnny Depp ‘dabbled in drugs with Avengers star Paul Bettany’, court hears
- Row over how Johnny Depp lost fingertip at centre of libel battle
- Johnny Depp Suffers Big Loss In $100M Defamation Battle With Amber Heard As Trial Looms
- Amber Heard is donating her entire divorce settlement to charity
- Johnny Depp unhappy with Hollywood's 'boycott' of him after 'messy' legal battle
- Johnny Depp trial live: Depp’s team claims ‘evidence demonstrates Amber Heard is the abuser’
- Johnny Depp Has Been Removed From Fantastic Beasts
- Johnny Depp case: What are the libel laws and how do they work?
Amber Heard 'loved' Johnny Depp even after he attempted to kill her, court hears have 484 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.