Amber Heard is reportedly struggling with maintaining a cordial environment around her legal team, with TMZ suggesting that the actress might even be getting into squabbles with her attorney Elaine Bredehoft.
As pointed out by gossip outlet TMZ, following a particularly hard week for Team Heard at the Fairfax County Courthouse in Virginia, netizens started expressing their sympathy for Bredehoft, who had struggled hard against Depp's attorney Camille Vasquez's razor-sharp analysis.
Internet users across the world, or at least those following the case, noticed Bredehoft's obvious frustration with her client Heard as well as with Vasquez's objections to her questions.
At one point, Bredehoft appeared so helpless that she cried out on stand: "I'm trying, I'm trying…"
Bredehoft's plight seemed even worse when her client, Heard, rushed out of the courtroom against the Judge's orders.
In fact, TMZ reported that there have been rumours swirling that Heard has been getting into 'squabbles' and 'shouting matches' in court with her team, however, there is no way to ascertain these claims.
- Trump hires Giuliani and two other lawyers in effort to rebuild his legal team
- Like you, I was outraged by the news about the Windrush generation – but you haven't heard the half of it
- Windrush deportation controversy forces Amber Rudd to apologise for 'appalling' treatment of immigrants
- Seven Questions Amber Rudd Needs To Answer Over The Windrush Scandal
- Trump hires Giuliani, two other attorneys amid mounting legal turmoil over Russia
- Trump hires Rudolph Giuliani, two other attorneys amid mounting legal turmoil over Russia
- Trump hires Rudy Giuliani amid mounting legal turmoil over Russia
- Who could replace Amber Rudd as home secretary?
- Nigeria: One Officer Killed, 11 Missing As Gunmen Ambush Police Team in Benue
- British Army veteran who has lived in UK for 67 years faces fight for UK passport amid Windrush scandal
- Trump and Macron talk over dinner, Bill Cosby trial: 5 things to know Tuesday
- Boro launch legal action against Birmingham & Monk's staff
- Will Marijuana Industry Overtake Beer As Legalization Spurs Innovation?
- Nigeria: Drama, As Melaye Lands in Hospital After Escape From Police Team
- At Bill Cosby trial, drug experts offer conflicting opinions
- Meek Mill deserves new trial and charges should be dismissed, district attorney says
- Alder Hey sets up helpline for parents amid extra security and police presence
- Cosby's chief accuser 'seeking justice' in sex trial
- Court hearing labelled 'bizarre' amid claims Taser case not being held openly
- Jon Venables: James Bulger's family launch legal challenge to lift anonymity order protecting toddler's killer
Amber Heard getting in ‘squabbles’ with her legal team amid difficult trial have 418 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 23, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.