Lisa Kudrow has revealed she would do anything Friends co-star Courteney Cox asked her to do during a humorous chat on Tuesday’s The Ellen Show.
The Phoebe Buffay icon, 58, who reunited with her Friends co-stars back in May, played fun game, Lisa Blanking Kudrow . where the star had to answer candid questions about herself by filling in the blank.
One read: ‘I would do anything blank asked me to.’
Friends talk: Lisa Kudrow has revealed she would do anything Friends co-star Courteney Cox asked her to do during a humorous chat on Tuesday’s The Ellen Show
The Vassar College alum – who looked chic in a cream colored blouse and black slacks – responded, ‘Courteney Cox. That’s easy.’
Share this article
‘More so than your child?’ Ellen retorted. Kudrow resppmded, ‘You know, if he asks me something that’s inappropriate, I have to say no.’
Lisa then changed her answer to her son, 23-year-old Julian Stern whom she shares with husband Michel Stern.
The TV veteran was on the daytime talk show to promote her series HouseBroken.
Phoebe and Monica: The Vassar College alum – who looked chic in a cream colored blouse and black slacks – responded, ‘Courteney Cox. That’s easy’ when asked a candid question
Icons: Lisa is pictured with Friends cast from left, David Schwimmer, Matthew Perry, Cox, Jennifer Aniston and Matt Le Blanc
The Friends cast also included David Schwimmer, Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Jennifer Aniston and Matt Le Blanc.
The possibility of a third season of Lisa’s sitcom, The Comeback, was also discussed, with Ellen saying: ‘By the way, your hair looks very similar to your character in The Comeback. I'm hoping The Comeback comes back.
‘I know, wouldn't that be fun?’ said Lisa and Ellen then shared: ‘It sure would. That was such a brilliant show. Do you think you'll do another one?’
Always busy: The TV veteran was on the daytime talk show to promote her series HouseBroken
Follow Lisa’s lead in a cream blouse by Chloe
Friends star Lisa Kudrow’s real life style is much more simple and sophisticated than her quirky alter ego Phoebe Buffay!
The main attraction of this outfit is her gorgeous Chloe blouse, which is a cream colour and features rainbow beaded buttons down the front. Straight from the Spring/Summer ’22 collection, it’s spot on for the new season!
Click through to buy it now at Farfetch. It’s not cheap, but it’s a fresh twist on a classic and will work really hard in your wardrobe.
Or keep it chic in a similar shirt from Reformation, LK Bennett, Superdry or SilkFred.
MailOnline may earn commission on sales from these product links
Kudrow said: ‘We would like to. We should. And you know what, I think next year it'll be nine years since the second one, that was nine years since the first one.’
DeGeneres then asked to be in the series because ‘I won't have anything to do’ now that her talk show is ending.
Kudrow also talked to Ellen about a Romy And Michele High School Reunion sequel, which she said she was up for.
In mid March Lisa said the revisit would be ‘really fun’.
Mother and son: Lisa then changed her answer to her son, 23-year-old Julian Stern whom she shares with husband Michel Stern (Lisa and Julian are pictured in May 2019)
The actress starred alongside Mira Sorvino in the comedy film ‘Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion’ as a pair high school failure who fake their career in order to impress old classmates at a ten-year reunion and Lisa finds the prospect of a sequel exciting.
She said: ‘Tell Disney you want a sequel. [Producer] Robin Schiff will figure it out. She’s got ideas brewing. Yeah, I would. [like to do it] I think it would be really fun!’
The comedy star – who was at the height of the fame with playing Phoebe Buffay in ‘Friends’ at the time the original film was released – also quipped that it would be interesting to find out what the quirky characters would be like in their 50s.
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, she added: ‘And then a little like, ‘What are they like at our age?!’
A good film: Kudrow also talked to Ellen about a Romy And Michele High School Reunion sequel, which she said she was up for
Meanwhile , the former ‘Friends’ actress is now starring as Aunt Heidi – a former Broadway star and aunt of aspiring actor Nate Foster – in ‘Better Nate Than Ever’ and spoke about how much she ‘enjoyed’ working on the project.
She said: ‘Very much. I enjoyed working on this incredible…It is an incredible, I’ve seen it. I’m excited to see it. When someone’s just being their true self and everything goes right, you want to cry.’
Lisa worked with teen actors Rueby Wood and Aria Brooks on the coming-of-age musical and gushed about how her young co-stars ‘blew [her] away’ as she praised their professionalism.
She added: ‘Rueby and Aria. They blew me away. They were so great. They were so nice. And we got to like, hangout. Not out. But, in between, we all were in the same space, in the same room, and it was great. I loved talking to them a lot. They always knew their lines. And if they didn’t, it was OK, and who cares, I never know my lines. So, that’s OK.’
Two blondes having fun: Lisa and Mira Sorvino seen in the poster for the 1997 movie
- Friends star Courteney Cox delights fans with rare photo of daughter Coco – and they looks so alike!
- Stars Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Come Together to Honor 'Beloved' Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow on Friends
- Friends star Matt LeBlanc apologised to interviewer 15 years after ‘being a jerk’ to him with Matthew Perry
- Forever! Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Reunite Again for 'Saturday Night with a Friend' — See the Photos
- Courteney Cox Celebrates 55th Birthday with Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow: ‘How Lucky Am I?’
- Jennifer Aniston celebrates 51st birthday with Courteney Cox and celeb pals – so will Brad Pitt show up again?
- Lisa Kudrow Felt Like a 'Mountain' Next to
- Lisa Kudrow Shares Smiley Selfie with Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox: 'Girls Night'
- Courteney Cox Gets Herself in Viral
- Courteney Cox struggles to land Monica Geller in ‘Which Friends character are you?’ Instagram filter
- Matthew Perry makes Instagram debut, Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston asks ‘Could you TAKE any longer?’
- Matthew Perry Finally Joins Instagram And Lisa Kudrow Couldn’t
- Courteney Cox rocks out on the piano to Alicia Keys' new song Underdog, co-produced by the actress' longtime partner Johnny McDaid
- Lisa Kudrow welcomes Matthew Perry to Instagram with a
- Courteney Cox Shares Rare Photo of Matthew Perry as the
- Courteney Cox smiles in summery pink and white sweat clothes while out shopping at The Row on Melrose Place in West Hollywood
- Courteney Cox 'played a pivotal role in reuniting Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston' after giving the actor her Friends co-star's new phone number
- Courteney Cox Says Jennifer Aniston Encouraged Her to Post Instagram of the
'Well that's easy!' Lisa Kudrow reveals she would do anything Friends co-star Courteney Cox asked her to do in hilarious interview have 1286 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 29, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.