The Masked Singer UK fans are convinced they’ve “rumbled” one of the greatest secrets on this year’s ITV show.
On the wacky programme, Firework has continued to baffle the judging panel which includes Rita Ora, 30, Davina McCall, Jonathan Ross and Mo Gilligan.
While many have speculated that Our Girl actress Michelle Keegan is hiding behind the mask, other viewers have their own ideas – and they are positive it’s Love Island ‘s Paige Turley from some of the key clues.
Before Paige found romance with Finn Tapp, she’d actually already found fame on Britain’s Got Talent as a singer.
A few clues have led viewers to believe that the TV star is Firework and one hint mentioned “dumping” specifically.
The reality star was famously linked to hitmaker Lewis Capaldi after she’d “dumped” him and later inspired his chart topping song Hold Me While You Wait.
Others linked “dumping” to the love-finding ITV show, with contestants using that term when they’d been voted off.
A second clue explained that the unknown celebrity has been known for taking part in a “reality show”.
In the VT, the brightly coloured spark said: “The reality of being a firework is that you’re always looking for a spark. I like things that spark my interest.
“I have a very short attention span. I’ve always been that was – when I was just a little sparkler I was always jumping from sport to sport.
“I won a gold medal once, and I did end up taking part in some games later on in life. Those early years lit a fuse under me that made me the firework I am today.”
Paige is also best known because she has quite a distinctive sounding voice and this is why many online users think they’ve guessed her right.
One tweet read: “I’ve decided Firework is Paige from Love Island #maskedsingerUK ”
This ignited quite a few responses from like-minded viewers of the show.
“They sound so alike too,” commented one person.
“All the clues are Love Island references,” pointed out a third.
While a fourth highlighted: “One of the clues was about dumping – Love Island contestants are dumped from the Island.”
For more of the latest showbiz news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .
- Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green owes money to firms called Oasis and All Saints after fashion label goes bust
- Jack Whitehall has been hired to host the Brit Awards for the third time
- Ariana Grande flew her dogs out to Glasgow so she would feel at home amid anxiety concerns
- Dulwich Hamlet: the improbable tale of a tiny football club that lost its home to developers – and won it back
- +++ New Year's 2019 around the world - live updates +++
- Soundgarden: Into the Unknown
- The best music of the decade
- Elton John reveals HE paid for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to fly to his £15m mansion in the south of France by private jet and made a 'carbon neutral' donation on their behalf as he defends the couple's two holidays in 11 days
- The Passion of Kanye West
- American rapper Future to storm Lagos for first headline concert in Africa
- The 50 Best Modern Songs That Sound Like the 1980s
- Caribou: ‘Dance music isn’t just escapism. It's about life’
- What it's really like to be a shopkeeper in the 'dying days' of the high street: Real-life retailers who starred in Visa's Christmas ad reveal they work through the night and must adapt to survive
- Return of the KLF: ‘They were agents of chaos. Now the world they anticipated is here’
- Dr Feelgood… All Through the City (With Wilko 1974-1977) – review
The Masked Singer UK fans 'convinced' Firework is Love Island champ after savage clue have 610 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.