The Masked Singer: Poodle revealed as Keane’s Tom Chaplin
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The Masked Singer UK season three is well underway with a new bunch of famous faces shielding their identities behind animated costumes. Fans have been scratching their heads at many of the contestants this time around on the ITV competition but none more so than Robobunny. Nevertheless, there are some who think they’ve cracked it and figured out their identity once and for all.
WARNING: This article contains spoilers from The Masked Singer.
The Masked Singer returned on Saturday, January 22, where all eight contestants sang for the first time in the same show.
Every episode reveals more clues about the celebrity and the songs themselves were another giveaway.
Kicking off proceedings was Robobunny with a rendition of Dynamite by BTS.
Jonathan Ross, Rita Ora, Davina McCall and Mo Gilligan were still none the wiser after their performance but fans were eager to share their thoughts on Twitter.
The Masked Singer: Fans think Robobunny is a Steps band member. (Image: ITV/EXPRESS)
The Masked Singer: Ian “H” Watkins from Steps. (Image: GETTY)
Taking notice of the clue package prior to Robobunny taking to the stage, viewers spotted a clue that pointed to them being a member of 90s pop band Steps.
This led to many explaining their theories that it is in fact Ian “H” Watkins from the band behind hits such as Tragedy and Deeper Shade of Blue.
Taking to Twitter, one fan explained: “Robobunny Ian H Watkins??? 5, 6, 7, 8 reference song by steps.
“Metal boot more than moonwalking = Dancing on Ice?”
The Masked Singer: Who is the celebrity behind Robobunny? (Image: ITV)
The Masked Singer: 90s pop band Steps. (Image: GETTY)
Another speculated: “I'm a bit late to the party but Robobunny is 100% H from Steps.
“The clues were all there… line dancing… 5,6,7,8 and not to mention he sings like him.”
While a third added: “I think one of them will be H from steps.
“Possibly Robobunny as they did a ‘5, 6, 7, 8’ on the intro and he is the exact right level of celebrity for the show.”
DON’T MISS… Coronation Street revenge twist as Leo Thompkins to be Johnny’s son? [THEORY] The Masked Singer: Panda unveiled as ITV give away biggest clue yet? [CLUE] The Masked Singer: Doughnuts identity rumbled as footballer by fans [REACTION]
There was also some speculation that it could be a duo in the costume.
A viewer simply questioned: "Are there two people inside Robobunny?" while another asked: "Is the Robobunny part of a double act, they were doing low bits as the robot and then high bits as the rabbit?"
Earlier in the series, there were other guesses for Robobunny including Westlife singer Markus Feehily and Blue singer Lee Ryan.
As of yet though, Robobunny remains a mystery and won’t be officially revealed until their mask is off.
There was a chance Robobunny could have gone last weekend as they were in the bottom two with Poodle.
The judges decided to keep the robotic rabbit in the competition which meant Poodle had to bow out.
Despite plenty of guesses, no one correctly identified the celebrity as it was revealed that Tom Chaplin, lead singer of Keane was behind Poodle all along.
The Masked Singer continues every Saturday at 7pm on ITV.
- The Blacklist season 9: Panabaker to be exposed as Blacklister as fans spot huge clue?
- The Masked Singer: Who was the Masked Singer? Who is Unicorn?
- The Masked Singer UK: Queen Bee exposed as princess in royal family twist?
- The Masked Singer SPOILER: Ruby Rose lets slips who she believes is behind the Dolly mask - so do you agree with her?
- The Masked Singer on FOX: Kangaroo exposed as WWE star after episode 2 clue?
- The Masked Singer on FOX: Queen of Hearts 'rumbled' as Grammy nominee with Hollywood clue?
- The Masked Singer US: Miss Monster's identity exposed as 80s movie icon?
- The Masked Singer on FOX: White Tiger’s identity exposed as NFL star?
- The Masked Singer: Duck unmasked as Skin after being voted off ITV contest
- The Masked Singer: One Direction star 'under Badger mask' after behind-the-scenes clue
- The Masked Singer UK: Hedgehog 'confirms' their real identity - it's not who you think
- The Masked Singer US: Who was the Masked Singer? Who was Robot?
- Louise Redknapp: Did Jamie Redknapp’s ex drop clue she's behind The Masked Singer's Fox?
- Wayne Brady Says He 'Conferred' with Daughter Maile, 16, About Competing on Masked Singer: 'I Made Her Proud'
- The Masked Singer Finale: Who Could the Bee, Peacock and Monster Be?
- The Masked Singer Eliminates the Robot in Season 3's Post-Super Bowl Premiere
- The Masked Singer Triple Elimination! Super 6 Knocked Down to Final 3 in Semifinals — Who Was Unmasked?
- The Masked Singer’s Gabrielle had panic attacks in the Harlequin costume: ‘Giving birth was easier’
- The Masked Singer Season 6: Group B Debuts — and 1 Star with a Kardashian-Jenner Tie Gets Ousted
- The Masked Singer: Kylie Jenner's ex-boyfriend Tyga removes Dalmatian mask after being eliminated
The Masked Singer: Robobunny’s identity ‘rumbled’ as fans spot Steps clue? have 1033 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.