Prince Andrew on Thursday said he has handed back his royal titles to Queen Elizabeth and vowed to fight on in the sex abuse case.
Prince Andrew released a statement which read, “With the Queen’s approval and agreement, The Duke of York’s military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returne to The Queen.
The Duke of York will continue not to undertake public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen.”
Queen Elizabeth on Thursday stripped her son Prince Andrew of all his honorary military titles and royal roles after a US judge on Wednesday refused to dismiss a civil case against him.
Buckingham Palace, in a brief statement on Thursday, said: "with the queen's approval and agreement, the Duke of York's military affiliations and royal patronages have been returned to the queen. The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen."
- Buckingham Palace police order Prince Andrew to identify himself after failing to recognize him
- Here's the new full text of President Trump's travel ban executive order
- Queen Elizabeth off to the races as jubilee events begin
- Judge rejects injunction by trustees in Queens Library suit
- A year after Prince's death, these questions remain unanswered
- Dutch Prince Johan Friso, in coma since 2012 ski accident, dies at 44
- Trump defends immigration order, staff member says it's "case-by-case"
- Cuomo’s homeless order leaves little time to comply
- Midship-Person?! Officials Look at Removing 'Man' from Military Titles
- Andrew Cuomo, Van Jones: Reform needed for justice system that's failing most vulnerable
- Protests arise in North Jersey, N.Y.C. against Trump order
- Eight people arrested for blocking tree removal needed for Upper East Side garbage transfer station
- Home sweet foreclosed home: Queens man returns to home after judge overrules bank's foreclosure
- NFL Bettors Guide for Week 1: Buffalo Bills will be tall order for NY Jets, Baltimore Ravens this week's best bet
- Family 'tree ... A tale of two Queens brothers: One stars in the NFL, the other fights for his life after being shot and left for dead
- Sheldon Silver defiantly tries to keep his title, fellow Democrats demand him to resign (VIDEO)
- Russell Simmons says protests against police brutality will intensify unless Andrew Cuomo fixes justice system
- Mary J. Blige’s money woes include a notice on her apartment door about not paying rent
- British princesses Eugenie and Beatrice run red light in Union Jack-emblazoned Mini during royal visit to Germany
- Tue. 10/11 - Death Notices
Queen's orders to remove Prince Andrew's titles implemented have 407 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.