The 2020 financial report for Archewell has caused experts to doubt Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's intentions.
This allegation has been made by Vine panellist Andrew Pierce who accused the couple of having spent more money on legal fees than on running the charity in 2020.
During the programming, he clapped back saying, “The reason I mentioned they’re not at their home with nine bathrooms is that they’re more intent on making money for themselves to fund their fabulous multi-millionaire lifestyle."
Mr Pierce also went on to allege, “That’s what’s going on, they’ve done TV commercials, they’re doing TV programmes."
“They’re not doing anything with their charity because they’re concentrating on making money for themselves, that’s up to them. That’s their priority. So they thought about that when they launched that charity in such a blaze of publicity.”
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Reportedly 'Concerned For Family's Safety' Amid Multiple Drone Flybys
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle ‘still very much in love’ after difficult times
- Prince Harry, not Meghan Markle, the driving force behind Megxit: reports
- Updated: UK’s Prince Harry, Meghan to step back as ‘senior’ royals
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s bombshell biography is called ‘Finding Freedom’ and will reveal their ‘true story’
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Call Police After Drones Fly Over Their Los Angeles Home: Report
- Unwrapping Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 2-Year Wedding Anniversary Gifts
- Remember When Fox Tricked Women Into Thinking They Were Competing for Prince Harry's Love?
- Is Meghan Markle missing her friends after quitting social media?
- Meghan's friend Katharine McPhee opens up about her husband David Foster's 'beautiful relationship' with Prince Harry saying they're like 'father and son' after setting up the royal couple's Canadian hideaway
- Prince Harry will be a 'lost soul in LA', claims royal author Tom Quinn, saying he'll find it harder to settle in US than Meghan Markle did in the UK because he's 'not as tough'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle celebrated their second anniversary with margaritas and Mexican food and reminisced about the 'magical day' on Zoom with close family and friends, biographer Omid Scobie reveals
- Can Megxit Twist Royal Wedding Anniversary of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry?
- Walkies coronavirus style: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle walk beagle Guy and labrador Oz as part of their daily exercise routine wearing bandanas as facemasks and carrying hand sanitiser during lockdown in LA
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry proudly pose with ‘amazing’ royal baby – and she says ‘I have the two best guys in the world’
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'had an agenda' to become international 'roving royals' from the outset of their relationship, royal expert claims
- Inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's "Simple" Wedding Anniversary Plans
- Inside Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's glitzy LA home with crystal chandeliers and hot tub
- Meghan Markle's thoughtful wedding anniversary gift to Prince Harry revealed
- 11 hilarious royal wedding moments caught on camera: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Prince William and Kate Middleton, more
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s intentions for Archewell called out after 2020 financial report have 491 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 7, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.