Days after losing his military titles and royal patronages, Prince Andrew is being stripped of his bodyguards.
According to Daily Mail, the Queen’s second son could lose his round-the-clock police protection next month.
According to the newspaper, he could lose his bodyguards as early as next month after he was exiled as a frontline royal.
Citing sources, the report said a full review of his security is being carried out.
The Royal Family removed Prince Andrew’s military links and royal patronages and said he will no longer be known as “His Royal Highness”, as the son of Queen Elizabeth fights a U.S. lawsuit in which he is accused of sex abuse.
Andrew, 61, the Duke of York, was forced to step down from public duties in 2019 because of his connections to convicted U.S. sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, and after a disastrous BBC TV interview which the prince had hoped would clear his name.
Andrew’s lawyers failed to persuade a U.S. judge to dismiss a civil lawsuit in which Virginia Giuffre accuses him of sexually abusing her when she was a teenager.
- 'I'm not afraid of Matteo Salvini': Italian author Roberto Saviano defiant after threat to remove police protection
- Meghan Markle And Prince Harry: Can the Royal Wedding Change Centuries of Racism and Classism in Britain?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed in uplifting service at Windsor Castle
- Prince Charles tells of ‘deep personal regret’ after revealing letters between Prince and disgraced bishop are revealed in court
- Samantha Markle takes birthday dig at Prince Harry with tweet comparing him to a ginger hampster
- London Police Boss Defends Deputy Who Hid in Car During Westminster Attack, Says He Led Response ‘With Distinction’
- Prince William and Kate miss board meeting and Christmas party with Prince Harry and Meghan amid growing rift rumours
- Isis Supporter Urged Jihadis to Kill Prince George in Terror Attack at His School
- Maryland Senate approves bill that would require every school to have a resource officer or police coverage
- Woman Strips Down, Pole Dances In Bus, Leaving Passengers Shocked
- SAS to protect Donald Trump on visit to UK next month with 10,000 police drafted in to provide ring of steel
- Saudi prince and king call dead journalist’s son
- Ordinance that evicts tenants for seeking police aid is putting abused women out on the street
- Baby boy, 1, among four dead and woman, 22, fighting for life after police chase crash in Sheffield
- Horry County police routinely black out public records, sidestepping open records law
- Military strips Thaksin of award, calls for ‘good people’ to govern
- Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang talks about Universal Basic Income
- Former Addicts Partner With Virginia Police to Fight Addiction Epidemic
- The Sacramento Bee joins statewide media collaborative to access police conduct records
- Interpol, Freedom of Movement and EU Data Protection Laws
Prince Andrew to be stripped of police protection have 453 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.