Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's brother James Middleton has revealed that he had suffered with clinical depression in the past.
James Middleton took to Instagram and shared a thought-provoking note, saying "The past is imperfect, the future will be too, but now – we can do something about that".
Sharing sweet photos with his wife and his pets, James also revealed that he had always found January a very difficult month, especially when he was suffering with clinical depression.
He wrote, "My thoughts on January…I've always found January a very difficult month, especially when I was suffering with clinical depression. When everyone is setting new goals, laying down new ground rules and striving to become a better version of themselves, while some of us are just about surviving…"
"I have, however, set myself a new mantra which was inspired by my dogs… Don't spend every moment thinking of the one to come, or ones in the past. The past is imperfect, the future will be too, but now – we can do something about that. So right now… I'm going to take the dogs for a long walk hand in hand with my Wife."
- Pippa is 'pregnant'! Kate Middleton's younger sister is 'expecting second child' and 'whole family is thrilled'
- Prince William & Kate Middleton split up when he went on a Greek yachting trip with an all-female crew, new book claims
- Sweet promise Prince William made Kate Middleton before they got married – and he’s kept it
- Prince Harry's devastating conversation about Kate Middleton after her wedding to William
- The subtle tweaks Kate Middleton has made to her wardrobe which hint she’s preparing to become Queen
- Kate Middleton's brother James melts hearts with new photo
- Kate Middleton's brother STUNS fans with risqué photo of fiancée
- Kate Middleton's family Christmas ruined along with millions plunged into tier 4
- Kate Middleton's confidence 'now shines in public' but she still only 'kicks off her heels and shows her playful side' during private visits, reveals hospice deputy CEO
- Kate Middleton's half-term plans for George and Charlotte revealed?
- Buckingham Palace confirms Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's last official royal engagement will take place next week alongside the Queen, Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Kate Middleton's latest outfit for Prince Louis is incredibly sweet - find out why
- Kate Middleton's son Prince Louis has had a different upbringing to Prince George and Princess Charlotte - details
- Bizarre Christmas gifts royals have given each other - from Meghan Markle to Kate Middleton and Prince Harry
- Kate Middleton's special reason for a family gathering revealed
- Duchess of Cambridge's brother James Middleton reveals ten-day Christmas trip with sister Pippa and family to her brother-in-law Spencer Matthews' Scottish home was 'turning point' in depression battle
- What is postnatal depression, what are the symptoms and which celebrity mums have suffered from it?
- My experiments with depression
- Meghan Markle’s Christmas presents to Royals revealed- from William’s ‘cereal killer’ spoon to singing hamster for Queen
- Inside the £7.5k-a-night Lindo Wing ward where Pippa Middleton and sister Kate give birth, with afternoon tea & champers
Kate Middleton’s brother reveals he suffered with clinical depression have 510 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 19, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.