The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 41, and sister Kylie Jenner, 24, held a joint bash for Chicago and Stormi's birthdays, sharing glimpses of the swanky do on social media .
Things initially got off to a rocky start when rapper Kanye, 44, alleged that he had been banned from the celebrations – before he was later photographed in the gardens of Kylie's Hidden Hills mansion, where the party was held.
According to reports, there was no 'scene' as the former couple made sure to stay apart during the afternoon.
An insider explained that they kept themselves to themselves, telling the Sun : 'He [Kanye] seemed okay once he started talking to the family and was in great spirits laughing and playing with Chicago, it seems he just wanted to be involved in her day and didn't want to cause trouble.
'There was no scene between him and Kim but they did spend most of the afternoon at other ends of the garden.
'He chatted with Kris and some other family members but there was no deep discussion with Kim yet.
'He left after about an hour and drove himself back home.'
Kim and Kanye share four children together – North, Saint, Psalm and birthday girl Chicago – but the rapper made headlines after alleging that he hadn't been invited to the event commemorating his daughter.
Taking to Instagram live, Ye told fans that he was trying to get in contact with the Skims businesswoman to discuss an invite.
Photos later emerged of the dad-of-four having a conversation with Kris Jenner inside the party, confirming he was able to make it inside.
Updating fans on what went down, he held another impromptu live session, adding: 'I'm so happy right now, I just came from Chi's party. I just got to shout out to Travis Scott for sending me the address and the time and making sure that I was able to spend that birthday memory with my daughter, to be there with the rest of the family.
'I just saw everybody; Kris, Corey and Kylie – Kylie let me in when I got to the spot because security stopped me once again when I got there.
'It's just a matter of having a conversation, open dialogue and everyone just had a great time and I'm really happy that I could be there for my children and I just thank everybody for their support in this situation because it's letting me just calmly and legally take control of my narrative.'
Metro.co.uk has contacted reps for Kim and Kanye for a comment.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- 20 Baby Name Suggestions Kanye and Kim Kardashian West Should Definitely Consider
- Kim Kardashian unmasks for Met after-party but keeps up incognito look by hiding eyes
- Kim Kardashian says she is ex-husband Kanye West's biggest fan despite divorce
- Kim Kardashian is 'done' having kids after filing for divorce from Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian dons bizarre leather outfit after sharing love song amid ‘conflicted feelings’ about Kanye West split
- Kim Kardashian shows off fit figure in SKIMS outfit as star is ‘conflicted’ about divorce from cheating Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian ‘done’ having children amid split from Kanye West: ‘I have a lot of kids’
- Kim Kardashian Still Got Glam with Full Face of Makeup Despite Wearing a Head Mask to 2021 Met Gala
- Kim Kardashian ‘not ok’ as son Saint lands in hospital after breaking arm in ‘a few’ places in horror injury
- Irina Shayk Walked Kanye West's 2012 Fashion Show, 9 Years Before She Started Seeing the Rapper
- Inside Kanye West cheating rumours as he 'brags about hooking up with Christina Milian'
- Kanye West ‘believes failed presidential run cost him his marriage’ to Kim Kardashian as wife files for divorce
- Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian Heartwarming Video for Her 36th Birthday
- Kim Kardashian gives her biggest hint yet that she WON’T reunite with Kanye West after rapper ‘cheated’
- Met Gala 2021: Did Kim Kardashian attend with Kanye West?
- Kanye West 'cheated on wife Kim Kardashian with A-list singer', source claims
- Kanye West follows Kim Kardashian again on Instagram after she hints they're back together
- Kanye West claims album Donda released without his permission and track was blocked
- Kim Kardashian sparks rumours that she's back with Kanye after Met Gala ensemble
- Victoria Beckham 'playing matchmaker' to Kim Kardashian who is 'dating again'
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian ‘kept distance’ at Chicago’s birthday party have 825 words, post on metro.co.uk at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.