Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s relationship with royal family is under strain since they stepped down as senior working royals in March 2020.
Meghan Markle, who is living in the US with Harry and their children, does not seem to make mends with her royal-in-laws.
The 40-year-old former Suits star, after coming in California, has openly discussed some controversial things about the members of royal family in bombshell interviews.
During a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, which was seen by around 50 million people worldwide, Meghan claimed she was not allowed to seek help for her mental health and suffered racism during her time with royal family.
The Duchess of Sussex alleged a fellow royal had raised “concerns” about son Archie’s skin colour. The Duchess also revealed she had suicidal thoughts, saying “I just didn’t want to be alive any more”, but her approaches to the institution for help were turned down.
Prince Harry’s sweetheart also discussed Kate Middleton’s unpleasant behaviour toward her.
Prince Harry also admitted to a rift with his father and said Prince Charles had stopped taking his calls for a while when the couple left for a new life in America.
If Meghan Markle had been interested to make mends with her royal -in-laws she would not have exposed them publicly.
The Duchess has not returned to the UK after quitting the royal job. However, Harry has visited twice to his homeland on important occasions.
Meghan’s interviews suggest she has no intentions to make peace with her royal in-laws. And the Duke, who is said to see things from his wife’s eyes, may also face problems if he ever makes his mind to return to the royal fold.
Harry’s latest move indicates he is not on good terms with the royals as he feels his family isn't 'safe' in the UK without police protection.
- Meghan Markle Practicing Social Distancing from Mom Doria Ragland and Friends Since Move to L.A.
- Meghan Markle has not seen her beloved mum Doria since moving back to Los Angeles due to coronavirus crisis
- 7-Months-Pregnant Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Off to North Africa for Official Visit
- Meghan Markle's Stacked Rings May Be a Major Clue About Her Royal Baby's Due Date
- Meghan Markle's makeup artist disappoints fans with latest comment
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made Another Unexpected Tweak to Their Defunct Instagram Page
- Meghan Markle, Nearing Her Third Trimester, Steps Out for Sweet Last Appearance Before Christmas
- Thomas Markle accuses Royal Family of 'not knowing where to put' Meghan's mum Doria
- Kim Kardashian Can 'Definitely Empathize' with Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Need for 'Privacy'
- Meghan Markle's New Home with Prince Harry Shares a Surprising Connection to Wallis Simpson
- Meghan Markle's luxe satin Massimo Dutti skirt is now £50 - and it's flying off the shelves
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Delayed Awards Show for the Most Touching Reason
- When Will We Find Out the Name of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Royal Baby?
- Meghan Markle targeted by cyber-squatters 'demanding return of Harry to UK'
- Oprah Winfrey Says Meghan Markle Is 'Being Portrayed Unfairly': 'She Has a Wonderful, Loving Heart'
- The 'Heartbreaking' Detail You Haven't Heard About Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's New Home
- The Crazy Way Meghan Markle's
- Meghan Markle and Ivanka Trump have twinned in the same outfit a surprising number of times
- Meghan Markle's silky green & Other Stories shirt is back in stock two years later
- Meghan Markle’s famous little black dress is now available on sale
Is Meghan Markle interested in making peace with royal family? have 575 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 18, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.