Cardi B has shared her reaction after winning some $4 million in a libel lawsuit in US against YouTuber Tasha K.
In 2019, the 29-year-old rapper, had sued the YouTuber for posting “malicious rumors” and “degrading and harassing” claims in some 20 videos that referred to the famous artist, according to the lawsuit filed in Georgia´s northern district.
Cardi B was awarded roughly $2.75 million — including punitive damages and medical expenses — and additionally approximately $1.3 million over the legal fees, according to court filings over Monday and Tuesday.
Reacting to the victory, Cardi B tweeted, "Why am I happy but sad at the same time?"
This was Cardi B's first tweet and reaction after the verdict.
- Tucker Carlson Wins Defamation Lawsuit After Fox News Argues His Viewers Know to Watch His Show With Some 'Skepticism'
- T.I. and Tiny Hit With Defamation Lawsuit Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Mirae Asset wins US lawsuit against China's Anbang on scrapped US$5.8 billion hotel deal
- PM Lee seeks damages of S$150,000 for alleged defamation by Leong Sze Hian over Facebook post on 1MDB corruption
- Dominion Voting's Lawsuit Against Mike Lindell Cites 'FightForTrump' MyPillow Discount Code
- Cardi B shares challenges of making music videos while following pandemic protocols on NBC talk show
- Court won't revive porn star's defamation suit against Donald Trump
- Cardi B lets daughter Kulture, 2, do her makeup and shares the messy result on Instagram
- Dominion Says It Chased Sidney Powell 'Across State Lines' After She Evaded Lawsuit for Weeks
- Cardi B and sister Hennessy Carolina ask court to dismiss defamation case against them
- State court tosses Trump defamation suit against NYT
- Cardi B turns up the heat in yellow bikini top and matching leggings as she arrives in style at star-studded Super Bowl LV luxury suite with Offset
- Cardi B paid 'triple' for Hermès Birkin bag as she adds a new purse to her pricey collection of accessories: 'I was searching the world for it'
- Cardi B takes daughter Kulture on a leisure trip to aquarium
- Cardi B stuns fans with make-up free video
- TOC defamation trial: Animosity from siblings evident, but PM Lee hopes that 'matters can be repaired' one day
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez party with Cardi B and Meek Mill in a Super Bowl LV luxury suite with New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft
- Cardi B puts on racy display in a strapless bra as she shows off Barbie wig and red spiky nails in behind-the-scenes shots from Up music video
- Chris Martin covers up during grocery run in Malibu... as Coldplay wins Best Rock trophy at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Dolce and Gabbana files multimillion-pound lawsuit against bloggers after backlash over alleged anti-Asian comments
Cardi B shares her reaction after winning defamation lawsuit have 429 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.