Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall house: Zara and Mike live within the grounds of Princess Anne’s home Gatcombe Park, but their first marital home together was also pretty spectacular.
Zara Tindall and Mike Tindall welcomed their third child Lucas at their family home inside the grounds of Gatcombe Park, but before they moved into the property owned by Princess Anne , the couple resided at Hallery House in Cheltenham – and it’s pretty epic.
The couple announced their engagement outside the house in December 2010, but the home itself remained private until it went up for sale years later. Zara and Mike sold the home for 1.2million in 2013, and by 2017 it was worth 1.69million and the property listing revealed a full tour of its jaw-dropping interiors – complete with hot tub, cinema and gym! Check it out…
WATCH: Mike Tindall shares glimpse of garden at Gatcombe Park estate
The townhouse is listed as a Grade II property, set over four floors with almost 5,000 square feet of space. Nick Chivers of Knight Frank who listed the property told the Daily Mail , “The Tindalls weren’t here that long but they refurbished it to what it is now.
The current owners bought it from them and have gone on to improve it further by building a double garage which completes the package. The house is detached, which is pretty rare for townhouses in Cheltenham, and there are lots of great amenities close by. The basement could be used as a separate self-contained apartment, so it’s a massively flexible property. ”
The living room
The stunning living room has triple floor to ceiling sash windows, intricate ceiling mouldings and a large wood burner in the centre of the room. Mike and Zara had also furnished the space with a unique coffee table made from pebbles and a glass top, sitting on top of a cowhide rug.
Inside, the home has a spacious master bedroom, as well as six additional bedrooms. The master suite has three enormous bay windows with sash shutters, and is decorated with cream walls and wooden floors. Nick Chivers of Knight Frank added that Mike and Zara had designed the property to look exactly how it did at the time. “The Tindalls did a great job of making it look very beautiful,” he said.
Another bedroom in the home follows the same muted colour scheme, with a wooden bed frame and a cream chest of drawers painted with a floral design.
According to the home’s former listing, the kitchen was a major selling-point. There is a “large island with polished concrete worktops and appliances by Gaggenau and Fisher Paykel. The kitchen opens to the adjacent dining room and both have views over the garden”.
The master bathroom upstairs features grey marble tiles, light grey walls, an enormous rainfall shower and a freestanding white bathtub. Mike and Zara also had their very own his and hers sinks.
Mike and Zara’s former property also boasts its very own home gym and a large jacuzzi.
The Tindalls had their very own home cinema, with a large flatscreen projector screen, and a comfortable brown L-shaped sofa.
Mike and Zara had a spiral staircase with a white wooden bannister, white stairs and a cream and brown stair runner.
Make sure you never miss a ROYAL story! Sign up to our newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royal and lifestyle news delivered directly to your inbox.
- Mike Tindall makes comment on coronavirus after major sporting events are cancelled
- Her favourite day out! Zara Tindall looks in her element at Cheltenham as she joins Princess Anne and jockey AP McCoy's son Archie in cheering on the horses - and hugs other racegoers despite coronavirus fears
- Girls' day out! Zara Tindall is chic in navy as she smiles with BFF Dolly Maude on the first day of the Cheltenham Festival - while husband Mike looks dapper in a tweed suit
- Zara Tindall steals the show in statement floral hat at Cheltenham Festival
- Prince George, Princess Charlotte, Mia Tindall: royal children's favourite hobbies revealed
- Royal tour: Prince Charles and Camilla's visit to Cyprus and Jordan postponed amid coronavirus pandemic
- Careful, Kate! Stunned Duchess of Cambridge whacks hurling ball into the heavens as she and Prince William give Gaelic sport a try on last of their three-day tour of Ireland
- Check them out! Glamorous guests don monochrome ensembles on the first day of Cheltenham following fears it would be cancelled due to coronavirus
- They must've won big! Cheltenham Festival revellers in VERY high spirits enjoy bubbles and beer as Ladies' Day descends into a dance party despite coronavirus fears
- Royal Double Date! Harry and Meghan Join William and Kate for Christmas Lunch with the Queen
- Purr-fectly comfortable! Sleepy cats prove they can doze off anywhere as they nap in baskets, tree stumps and in between bamboo POLES
- Loose Women's Ruth Langsford invites fans inside her family home with Eamonn Holmes
- Geri Halliwell shares rare photo of daughter Bluebell – and she looks so grown up
- Go Inside Zendaya's Magical $4 Million Los Angeles Home
- Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, prepares to farewell royal life
- Kate Middleton Steps Out for Her First-Ever Solo Outing with Queen Elizabeth: See the Photos!
- Preparing for a speedy getaway, Harry? Duke arrives to open new Silverstone museum with F1 champion Lewis Hamilton in a £65,000 electric Mercedes
- The truth about gentrification: regeneration or con trick?
- Why Kate Middleton and royal family haven't cancelled appearances amid coronavirus pandemic
- Lauren Sanchez's love nest! Jeff Bezos buys most expensive property in LA, splashing out $165m on David Geffen's Warner Estate, and drops ANOTHER $90m on nearby Enchanted Hill estate
Zara & Mike Tindall's former £1.69m four-floor mansion is incredible – full tour have 994 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.