British actor Tom Holland is all hearts for girlfriend and The Spider-Man: No Way Home co-star Zendaya’s fashion choices.
The duo, that jointly appeared on the French show Quotidie on Tuesday, was shown a video montage of Zendaya’s best fashion moments.
Zendaya, who was left blushing at the video end, was then praised by beau Tom.
“It’s unreal though, it’s amazing,” he said with a smile. Before the host turned the conversation around to his fashion.
Earlier this year, Zendaya also won a historic Fashion Icon award at this year’s CFDAs. To praise his ladylove, Tom turned to his Instagram to pen a congratulatory note.
“Naa stop it [heart eye emoji],” he wrote next to a pic of Zendaya from the evening. “An incredible achievement for the most incredible person. Congrats @zendaya and @luxurylaw you guys deserve every bit of this.”
- Becoming Hank: How Tom Hiddleston Transformed Into a Country Music Icon
- In praise of lousy announcers
- The death and life of the great British pub
- People's Choice Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List
- How Marvel Made Spider-Man Great Again with ‘Homecoming’
- GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019: Victoria Beckham dons a chic trouser suit, Kylie Minogue and Nicole Kidman stun in gowns and Rita Ora rocks black lace as they lead the crème de la crème on the red carpet
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ and the Problem With Marvel’s Movie Formula
- You *have* to watch this Spider-Man: Into the Multiverse trailer, the closest we’ll ever get to a live-action Spidey crossover
- How Nathan Fillion's
- Afternoon Mirror: Roger Stone Feasts On Lobster At The Palm With A Washington Reporter
- Sam Raimi’
- Three Men And A Fedora — I Spent The Night With The NYT
- Kevin McCloud's Grandest Designs! Presenter reveals his top five builds in tonight's 20th anniversary episode - including a £10k shipping container project in Northern Ireland that he admits is his favourite EVER
- Wimbledon 2019: Kendall Jenner and Brooklyn Beckham make their way to Centre Court as young A-list crowd turn out to see tennis legends Federer and Djokovic face off on final day of tournament
- Gwyneth Paltrow shows off her playful side as she dons bunny ears while Madonna goes topless in sultry snap as they lead the Easter celebrations
- Former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick WILL run for 2020 Democratic nomination in dramatic late-entry to the 18-strong field
- Love Island 2015 winner Jess Hayes admits she 'underestimated how hard motherhood would be' in candid confessional three weeks after giving birth
- Met Gala 2018: Heavenly bodies! Rihanna steals the show again in racy papal outfit at Catholic-themed red carpet alongside Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez
- A 43-year history of first-person shooters - from Maze War to Destiny 2
- Kourtney Kardashian says she wants to 'be in love' again... as her 40th birthday is just around the corner
Tom Holland praises beau Zendaya's style sense: 'It's unreal' have 455 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.