Strictly star Gemma Atkinson’s fans rushed to share their advice and recommendations after Gemma shared an update on her dogs’ health.
Gemma Atkinson has shared the sad news that her pet dogs Norman and Ollie are struggling as they age. The Strictly Come Dancing star took to Instagram with a montage video as she explained how their health is deteriorating.
“Both Norman and Ollie now have shorter walks,” she began. “Need help up the stairs, help in the car and they take that little bit longer getting up to come and greet me when I walk in. Little things we've all noticed in the family met with just a look across the room at each other knowing that they are getting older…
WATCH: Gemma Atkinson shares montage video of pet dogs
“Ollie’s back legs, especially at the moment, are quite bad. He has his joint tablets & another medication as well but if anyone knows of anything else that may help please let me know below so we can try it. I know inevitably what happens down the line, but if I can help now, to try and delay it, I'll be happy.”
Several of her fans have since taken to the comments section to show their advice. YuMove – a joint supplement for dogs – was a favourite. One wrote: “YuMove max strength was my choice for our pup,” while another added: “YuMove tablets are fab for joints,” and a third agreed: “Our Labrador is 13 now and his back legs have been a bit wobbly the last couple of years. He has meds prescribed by the vet and also we give him YuMove senior herbal tablets which seem to help.”
Others also recommended hydrotherapy, as well as CBD oil and cod liver oil tablets.
Gemma took to her Instagram Stories to thank fans for their insights.
“Thank you all so much for your recommendations on my grid for Ollie’s legs,” she wrote. “I have tried some of them already but I’m 100 per cent going to try the others. Thanks so much! I want my best friends here as long as possible!”
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Super Smash Bros. Update Adds Tournament Mode, YouTube, and New Stages
- No, 2018's Battlefield game isn't Bad Company 3
- Hideo Kojima on his future and breaking up with Konami, Metal Gear and Silent Hill
- Magic: The Gathering cosplayer quits over harassment, forcing Wizards to speak up
- The Anita Sarkeesian story
- American Twitch IRL streamer details doxing and targeted harassment campaign in Taiwan
- R.A. Salvatore reflects on 30 years of writing Drizzt and an ever-changing fandom
- YouTube is Burning, and Google Isn’t Lifting a Finger To Stop It
- Sony PS5
- [UPDATE] Sympathy for the Devil: Understanding Relationships, Criticism, and Ethics in a Post-GamerGate World Pt. 3
- How Long Will “Living Toy” Figures Last?
- How the deck is stacked against women in e-sports
- TmarTn's attorney says "no more public comments" while Valve described as "unconscionable" by lawyers
- Football Manager 2018's openly gay players set an example for other sports games
- The best zombie games you can play right now
- Civilization VI Brings The Series Back To Its Best
Strictly's Gemma Atkinson inundated with support from fans amid sad news have 568 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.