Strictly: AJ Odudu discusses ‘brilliant’ training
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Strictly contestant AJ Odudu, 33, sent out an urgent message to her followers and fans of her professional partner on the show Kai Widdrington, after his Instagram account was hacked. The pair were made aware that the scammers had been messaging people for money, but AJ was quick to get ahead of the situation.
If you get a dodgy message from ‘him’ asking you for money, please do not send
Taking to her Instagram story late on Wednesday night, she took a snap of the pair in the rehearsal studio where she penned the caption: “@Kaiwidd’s account has been hacked.
“If you get a dodgy message from ‘him’ asking you for money, please do not send.”
She followed it up with some Strictly related news, adding; “P.S our salsa routine is the hardest and fastest one to date!”
The pair are set to perform the latin number to ‘Rhythm Is Gonna Get You/Get On Your Feet’ by Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine.
Strictly’s AJ Odudu sends urgent warning to fans to ignore ‘dodgy’ hackers (Image: BBC•INSTAGRAM)
AJ was quick to get ahead of the situation (Image: INSTAGRAM)
It comes after co-star Oti Mabuse , joined Rylan Clark on the spin-off It Takes Two on Tuesday for Choreography Corner, where she revealed AJ and Kai were “under marked” at the weekend.
The pro dancer talked through the dances with the host and explained what the celebrities did that worked well as well as what they could improve on.
And Oti made it clear she was very impressed with the pair’s routine, but not so happy with the way they were scored.
On Saturday, AJ and Kai received a score of 36 for their Couples' Choice routine to Janelle Monáe's ‘Make Me Feel’.
Oti believed AJ and Kai were ‘under marked’ last weekend (Image: BBC)
This week they are set to dance the samba (Image: BBC)
Strictly winners (Image: EXPRESS)
Rylan remarked: "I'm going to say it. I don't normally listen to social media.
"But I'm going to listen to social media – one word kept popping up "under marked".
"Under marked," the Strictly pro repeated. "It was."
"Was it?" Rylan asked and Oti replied: "It was. It was amazing."
The It Takes Two host commented: "That was higher than a 36."
DON’T MISS… Paddy McGuinness’ savage jibe at Jeremy Clarkson over Top Gear ratings [TV NEWS] Brian May addresses ‘atmosphere of fear’ surrounding freedom of speech [INTERVIEW] Naughty Boy’s family speak out as he threatens to quit I’m A Celeb [REACTION]
"Do you know the thing about AJ?" Oti continued, "She's so good that people I think forget that she's never danced before.
"The chemistry they have, they're not even facing each other but you can feel it."
She added: "I loved it, I really did love it and to show different sides to yourself every single week for someone who's never danced before is really difficult."
"I'm going to say it," Rylan reiterated. "Under marked."
Critiquing the dance, Craig Revel Horwood said: "I think AJ you did brilliantly.
"That routine is so very difficult it's about 10 completely different styles for dance.
"The arms were a little bit messy technically when you go into your turns over here.
"But how you do that is beyond me darling I really loved it."
- Chelsea news LIVE: Blues stars to be warned over social distancing; Coutinho transfer ‘ON’; Willian, Kante updates
- 'You will have to make up your own minds': Boris Johnson stands by Dominic Cummings explanation that he was just 'doing the best for his family' when he drove 260 miles with covid symptoms to get childcare for his son, 4, at his parents' farm
- Caroline Flack killed herself when friend staying with her 'popped to the shops': Ex-Love Island star, 40, was found in London flat hours after she was told court case for 'assaulting boyfriend' would go ahead - as her team slam CPS
- What's the harm in Zoom schooling or contact tracing?
- Coronavirus latest: Trump-endorsed hydroxychloroquine increases chances of death
- Donald Trump's WHO Letter About China Explained: An Annotated Timeline
- Coronavirus latest: Africa cases surpass 100,000
- 'Trump is bereft of reason... and SENILE': One of Kim Jong-un's top generals launches astonishing attack on US president as North Korea threatens missile strike on Guam 'within days'
- Matt Hancock reveals massive plan to 'test, track and trace' coronavirus victims as prelude to ending lock-down and reveals ANY 'essential worker' will be able to get a swab test from TODAY
- Coronavirus live updates: Reopening at last begins for some Bay Area stores, offices
- The pre-shutdown Donald Trump is back
- Boffin blame game: Dame Angela McLean says ministers DID drop vital coronavirus contact tracing too early in the outbreak because PHE 'did not have capacity' to test enough people - as furious finger pointing over failures breaks out
- Boris Johnson accuses Keir Starmer of being 'negative' as the Labour leader savages the Prime Minister at PMQs over the decision to STOP coronavirus testing for a ten-week period earlier this year
- Ex-health secretary Jeremy Hunt says ministers SHOULD publish SAGE scientific advice as pressure grows on Downing Street over coronavirus blame game with advisors
- Fury as Justice Secretary Robert Buckland admits Government 'CHOSE' not to test care homes for coronavirus
- Don't Be Fooled by Covid-19 Contact-Tracing Scams
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 17
- Coronavirus latest: Spain anti-lockdown protest draws thousands of far-right supporters
- Coronavirus UK LIVE: Deaths exceed 37,000 as 134 more people die in 24 hours
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: Reopening schools in Europe 'has not been harmful', evidence shows
Strictly's AJ Odudu sends urgent warning to ignore 'dodgy' messages as hackers target Kai have 1152 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.