Prince William opened up about his family's dynamics at the breakfast table, sharing that his kids routinely fight over what music to play, and that their favourite song is Shakira's Waka Waka .
The candid revelations came during William's turn on Apply Fitness+ series Time to Walk in which he takes a walk down the memory lane at the royal family's Sandringham Estate in Norfolk.
William shared that for his three kids with Kate Middleton, Prince George, 8, Princess Charlotte, 6, and Prince Louis, 3, breakfast is a particularly fun time.
“Most mornings there’s a massive fight between Charlotte and George as to what song is played in the morning," shared the prince.
“One of the songs that the children are loving at the moment is Shakira, Waka Waka ,” William added, further revealing, “There’s a lot of hip movements going along. There’s a lot of dressing up.”
For Charlotte, its also a time to show off the dancing skills she learns at her private ballet lessons.
“Charlotte, particularly, is running around the kitchen in her dresses and ballet stuff and everything. She goes completely crazy with Louis following her around trying to do the same thing," said William.
- Prince William and Kate's secret third home on Balmoral estate gifted by Queen Mother
- Hold the bubbly! Kate Middleton celebrates her 39th birthday with a 'quiet' tea party organised by Prince William and their children
- RICHARD KAY: Prince William's 'Earthshot' prize proves he's a world away from Prince Harry
- Prince Harry and Prince William 'reconnected' over the holidays and now 'speak regularly' by video call - but their relationship will 'never be the same', royal expert claims
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's private secretary who has 'steered them' through Megxit and the Covid pandemic 'quits' royal household to join £18billion finance firm
- Prince William, Prince Harry signaled tensions when Charles married Camilla
- The royal romance rockier than anyone realised: The boys-only trip that made Kate Middleton see red, how she refused to join Prince William at Sandringham, and how she finally got her man. ROBERT LACEY reveals the untold twists before the couple wed
- Megxit review is CANCELLED: Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William are satisfied new arrangement is working and there's 'no need' to revisit one year on, royal expert claims
- Prince William & Prince Harry ‘reconnected’ over Christmas and now have ‘regular video calls’, royal expert says
- Prince William's secret meeting at Anmer Hall revealed - details
- Prince William shares which of his children is 'cheekier'
- Kate Middleton and Prince William welcome new addition to family – see photos
- Kate Middleton's Christmas Gift List 2020: 11 presents Prince William might buy
- We three future kings: Prince Charles, William and George are joined by Kate Middleton and Charlotte as they arrive at Sandringham church service on Christmas Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry surprised Kate Middleton with 'thoughtful' gifts and a card for her 39th birthday - despite the Duchess 'not expecting anything', source tells Us Weekly
- Prince Louis is heard speaking for the first time as he joins Prince George and Princess Charlotte to quiz Sir David Attenborough on video about his favourite animals and whether he likes spiders
- Royals are reunited as Charles and Camilla arrive at Sandringham to meet Prince Philip as the 98-year-old returned home by helicopter after four nights in hospital
- Kate Middleton's breakfast revealed – and what Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis eat too!
- TOM UTLEY: How long before my love of rare steak becomes as reviled as some of my neanderthal views?
- Super Bowl Halftime Review: Jennifer Lopez & Shakira Say It Loud, Proud And Loaded With Dazzle
Prince William’s children love dancing to THIS Shakira tune have 592 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.