Experts fear Prince Charles first few days as the King of England may bring with them the ghosts of prior haunting conduct.
This claim has been brought to light by royal expert Andrew Morton during a candid chat with Newsweek.
There he was quoted saying, "Everyone focuses on Meghan and Harry but they’re looking in the wrong direction."
Mr Morton believes, “They should be focusing on Prince Charles because he has got a mountain to climb."
After all, “Prince Charles, our future head of state, future King in the very near future, is only polling in the low 30s and low 40s."
Even fellow expert Penny Junor seemed to agree with Mr Morton's claims and added, "After he does become King, more trouble is likely as the shadow of Princess Diana, the people’s princess, will always linger over his reign.”
“I think that is something that will haunt him indefinitely, unhappily. The problem is that at every anniversary, she will be brought up again, and the facts or a version of the facts will be trotted out."
Before concluding she admitted, “There will always be people who choose to believe everything they see and hear and watch. Things like ‘The Crown,’ I think, are incredibly damaging and are giving a false impression of Charles to the world."
- Bishop who abused boys as young as 12 chilling friendship with Prince Charles
- Special Report: Court let Merck hide secrets about baldness drug's risks
- Queen's 'bumpy' 12 months: Peter Phillips's love-split comes after Megxit turmoil and Prince Andrew's forced 'retirement' over Jeffrey Epstein scandal
- Was this Harry's FINAL engagement as a senior royal? Prince forces a smile as he faces the cameras at Buckingham Palace for Rugby League World Cup draw (but is spared the embarrassment of picking Canada's ball!)
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's complaint that 'other titled members of Royal family' are allowed outside jobs is 'hidden dig' at Beatrice and Eugenie, Palace source claims
- William and Harry decry news report of ‘bullying’ ahead of U.K. royal family summit
- Britons are warned that even a little rain will cause MORE floods today as torrential deluge hammers UK for THIRD weekend in a row after Storms Ciara and Dennis
- Princess Beatrice's brave-face engagement bash: Father Prince Andrew stays away from party for family and A-List friends saying it would not be a 'good look' after Epstein interview disaster
- What does Prince Andrew find so attractive about foreign billionaires who own Caribbean mansions? asks GUY ADAMS: Duke faces fresh embarrassment over another luxury with another tycoon who faces sordid sex claims
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle officially quit royal life, drop their HRH titles and pledge to REPAY £2.4m spent on Frogmore Cottage as it's revealed they will spend the majority of their time in North America
- Embarrassed Palace officials claim Prince Harry NO idea footage of his 'final' engagement as a senior royal would be accompanied by Stone Roses hit with the line 'I'd like to leave the country for month of Sundays'
- Royal news: The Queen, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, Prince Andrew
- Russian interference reports rock Capitol Hill
- Prince Harry talks to the bank that profited from the credit crunch and is being sued for running a 'boys club' that belittles women
- US school bus with poster urging the public to 'get Prince Andrew to call the FBI' if they see the Duke of York is sent to Buckingham Palace by Jeffrey Epstein victims' lawyer
- The Hill's Morning Report — Sanders, Dems zero in on Super Tuesday
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sanders steamrolls to South Carolina primary, Super Tuesday
- Time to regulate bitcoin, says Treasury committee report
- FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased
- Storm Dennis: Weather warning forecasts more rain in Wales
Prince Charles warned of potential fallout from past ‘haunting conducts’: report have 621 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.