The Powerball jackpot for 12/01/21 is $264 million, and the drawing will be held at 11 p.m. ET tonight.
Keep this page bookmarked and refresh it to see if you hold the winning numbers from Wednesday night’s drawing.
Wednesday night’s 12/01/21 Powerball jackpot is worth $264 million, with a cash-value option worth $186.7 million. The total jackpot could increase depending on the number of tickets sold around the country prior to the drawing.
The winning numbers on Monday (11/29/21) for the $253 million jackpot were: 18-26-28-38-47 with a Powerball of 17. The Power Play was 2x.
There was no grand prize winner on Monday, nor were there any tickets sold that matched the first five white balls, and minus the red Powerball, for the game’s second prize of $1 million.
The last grand prize winner was for a $699.8 million jackpot on 10/04/2021 for a ticket sold in California, which reset the game to the $20 million minimum.
The previous Powerball grand prize winner before that was on Saturday 06/05/21 for a $286 million jackpot. That ticket was sold in Jacksonville, Florida, at a Circle K convenience store. The previous Powerball grand-prize winner was 03/27/21 for a drawing worth $238 million.
Powerball early this year had three jackpot winners in four drawings. A ticket sold in Maryland hit the $731.1 million jackpot on Wednesday 01/20/21. The game reset to the $20 million minimum on Saturday 01/23/21, which was won, and then another jackpot hit on 01/30/21.
Previous to the last four winners, the last winning Powerball ticket was sold on Wednesday, January 20, 2021, in Maryland for the $730 million jackpot. It was the fourth-largest jackpot in the game’s history. The previous winning ticket was sold back on August 12, 2020 for a jackpot worth $169 million. That ticket was sold in Florida.
Normally, the game would reset to a $40 million minimum, but the COVID-19 pandemic forced Powerball officials to cut the minimum jackpot in half, which began with the 04/11/20 jackpot.
The previous winning ticket was sold on June 10, 2020. The previous winning ticket sold was purchased in New Jersey for the 04/08/20 jackpot worth $190 million. The previous grand prize won before that was $70 million in the 02/12/20 drawing with a ticket purchased in Michigan. The grand prize winner before that was on 01/29/20. That ticket was sold at a 7-Eleven store in Bonita Springs, Florida, for the $394 million grand prize, which had a cash option of $274.6 million.
The odds of hitting the grand prize jackpot are 1 in 292,201,338, regardless of the jackpot size—according to Powerball’s website.
Powerball is a multi-state lottery played every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, and one of America’s two biggest lottery jackpot games. Powerball jackpots start at $20 million, and other prizes pay from $1 million to $2 million with a Power Play. Tickets are $2. You can check the numbers for tonight, or any past winning numbers, on the official Powerball website .
There are nine ways to win money during the Powerball. Just getting the Powerball with no other numbers pays out $4, and even more if the power play is bought for an extra dollar. The same payout goes for one ball plus the Powerball, and $7 is the payout for two correct numbers with the Powerball, or three correct numbers and no Powerball.
If all five white, numbered balls are chosen but the red Powerball is not correct, then the payout is $1 million, with an even higher payout if the power play is chosen.
The other multi-state lottery is Mega Millions, which is played on Tuesdays and Fridays. Like Powerball, the jackpot is reset at $20 million after a jackpot is won, and one line of numbers is $2, with a $1 option to multiply their winnings with a Megaplier. Here is the Mega Millions website for more information, or to check any potential past numbers.
Wednesday night we will post the Powerball 12/01/21 drawing payouts and tell if there was a winner and where that winner came from, if so.
Here are the all-time top Powerball jackpot prizes
1. $1.586 billion (01/13/2016)
2. $768.4 million (03/27/2019)
3. $758.7 million (08/23/2017)
4. $730 million — (01/20/2021)
5. $699.8 million (10/04/2021)
6. $687.8 million (10/27/2018)
7. $590.5 million (05/18/2013)
8. $587.5 million (11/28/2012)
9. $564.1 million (02/11/2015)
- Powerball Drawing For 01/23/21, Saturday Jackpot is $20 Million
- Powerball Drawing For 01/13/21, Wednesday Jackpot is $550 Million
- Powerball Drawing For 01/20/21, Wednesday Jackpot is $730 Million
- Powerball Drawing For 01/16/21, Saturday Jackpot is $640 Million
- Saturday Powerball Drawing: Here Are The Winning Numbers
- Mega Millions Drawing For 01/12/21, Tuesday Jackpot is $625 Million
- Mega Millions Drawing For 01/19/21, Tuesday Jackpot is $865 Million
- Mega Millions Drawing For 01/15/21, Friday Jackpot is $750 Million
- 7 Powerball Players Just Missed on Wednesday, Increasing it Now To $640 Million
- Mega Millions Drawing For 01/22/21, Friday Jackpot is $970 Million
- 44 Powerball Players Became Millionaires Saturday on a $23 Million Jackpot
- UPDATE: No Winner For Saturday’s Powerball Drawing; Jackpot Estimated To Grow To $730 Million
- Lottery results LIVE: National Lottery Set For Life draw tonight, January 21, 2021
- Numbers Drawn For $625M Mega Millions Jackpot
- No Powerball Winner, Jackpot Jumps To $640 Million
- No Winner Drawn For $750M Mega Millions Jackpot
- ‘I’d Pay Off My Mom’s House’; Mega-Jackpots Fueling Lottery Fever Across San Francisco Bay Area
- Powerball Results, Numbers for 1/16/21: Did Anyone Win the $640 Million?
- One Winner In $731.1 Million Powerball Jackpot
- Mega Millions Jackpot Up To $750 Million For Friday’s Drawing; Powerball At $640 Million For Saturday
Powerball drawing for 12/01/21, Wednesday jackpot is $264 million have 821 words, post on www.newsweek.com at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.