LIFE is a breeze for Michael Jordan, who travels by air and sea.
The Chicago Bulls legend , 58, is the owner of the amazing super yacht Joy, worth a staggering £60million.
He bought the luxurious vessel in 2019, that sits alongside his £6million fishing boat Catch 23.
Immediately, he sailed to the Caribbean island of St Barts with the pals to enjoy it.
On board, it has amenities, including a deck jacuzzi, gym, and a stunning dining room.
Better still, Joy also boasts a full basketball court for Jordan to show guests he’s still got it.
Jordan became the first billionaire athlete in 2015, and still earns around £120million-per-year from Nike in endorsements, so a lavish purchase was always on the horizon.
Four years later he splashed around £60million on this yacht, which comes with all the trimmings over five decks.
Measuring 230 feet long, it boasts eight cabins fit for a king with each accessible by a lift.
Each has been decorated with ocean mosaics, like skylights and bathrooms with granite finishes. And they are equipped with their own rain showers.
It offers a 270 degree ocean view, and is glass insulated to keep out the cold overnight and on chilly days.
Up to 12 guests and a crew of 19 can be on board at one time.
The running costs for the yacht are estimated around £600,000 per-week.
But, aside from the lavish bedrooms, there’s plenty of on offer to do onboard Joy.
There is a full bar and dining room, which Jordan will pay the world’s best chefs and drink mixologists to wine and dine him when he’s travelling the ocean.
And there is a jacuzzi, which can be found on deck and enjoyed as you overlook the St Thomas and Caribbean islands’ coasts.
Despite retiring from the NBA in 2003, Jordan still likes to keep himself fit, in lieu of the odd cigar.
That’s why he has a state-of-the-art gym to workout in on Joy.
However, the most incredible thing we’ve ever seen on a boat is his full-scale basketball court.
You can be sure he reminds his guests who the GOAT is on the court.
Yesterday’s sportsman , today’s businessman Jordan can also conduct his business meetings on board Joy, thanks to its hi-tech audiovisual system and satelite.
Again, you can bet that any slideshow meeting on board Joy would be the best meeting you’ve ever had.
- Hoop Dreams? Mansion With Million-Dollar Basketball Court Is This Week's Most Popular Home
- Sheikh Maktoum's UK property empire that is worth more than £100m alone: From the £75m Surrey estate the billionaire uses to escape Dubai's summer heat to the 63,000-acre Highland retreat with three helipads
- The Night Stephen Curry Burned Down the Garden
- Sports May Never Be a Politics-Free Zone Again
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Cohen back on the hot seat
- Talking Multiplatform Branding and Being the ‘James Franco of Sports’ With Shaquille O’Neal
- Calls grow for government probe into Labour's 'backroom deal' with Dubai's billionaire ruler Sheikh Mohammed amid claims Foreign Secretary Robin Cook shut down police investigation against him as a 'diplomatic favour'
- Dubai ruler's kidnapped daughter Princess Shamsa 'contacted British officers for help 17 YEARS after she was snatched from Cambridge street', lawyer claims - fuelling calls for inquiry into actions of police and Foreign Office
- Could you live on a 'retirement ship' full time? There's a new wave of luxury liners that let you cruise into later life by buying an apartment
- The best indie games on Nintendo Switch (February 2020)
- FMIA: Monumental Player Vote Set to Determine Next Decade of the NFL
- FMIA Wild Card: Tom Brady the Pragmatist Controls His NFL Future
- The 50 best shows on Amazon Prime right now
- The truth about gentrification: regeneration or con trick?
On board Michael Jordan’s amazing super yacht, worth £60m, that has boasts full basketball court, deck jacuzzi and gym have 630 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.