I’m A Celebrity: Matty and Naughty Boy take on a new trial
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
During Thursday night’s I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Naughty Boy and Frankie Bridge took on a gruesome trial where they had to drink a number of blended drinks. The music producer has left ITV viewers divided and some have called for him to be removed from the Welsh castle because he constantly keeps threatening to leave.
However, in an exclusive interview with Express.co.uk, Uberkinky’s body language expert Ruby Payne believes Naughty Boy is living up to his name.
She went on to claim that some of his campmate’s behaviour is “patronising” towards the DJ.
“The current group of celebs just oozes alpha-male testosterone, especially with the likes of David Ginola and Richard Madeley (before his departure),” Ruby began.
“Which has led to Naughty Boy being treated more like a child, especially from the females of the group.”
I’m A Celeb: Body language expert Ruby has analysed the campmate’s behaviour (Image: ITV/Rex/Shutterstock)
I’m A Celeb: Viewers have slammed Naughty Boy for threatening to leave (Image: ITV/Rex/Shutterstock)
She continued: "Listening back to people's comments – such as Kadeena's ‘letting’ him do the dishes – could be patronising and even humiliating.
“So no wonder he's moving from an amenable child into a little rebellious stage.
"He's formed a good relationship with Arlene, who has taken perfectly to the role of matriarch within the group as she has that maternal instinct.
“This pairing sees Naughty Boy's sweet and caring side come out.”
I’m A Celeb: Ruby thinks Naughty Boy is living up to his name (Image: ITV/Rex/Shutterstock)
I’m A Celeb: Naughty Boy is set to take on another trial on Friday (Image: ITV/Rex/Shutterstock)
Ruby went on to suggest that Loose Women panellist Frankie could be playing a game, which may lead the footballer’s wife to victory.
The expert said: “As far as motivation goes, Frankie probably is the strongest – as she strives to beat her husband (Wayne Bridge) who entered the jungle in 2016.
“I think she's a heck of a lot stronger and braver than she lets on.
“And her body language suggests vulnerability (self-hugging) and fear (shrieks and screams) but then she absolutely smashes her trials.”
DON’T MISS… Emmerdale's Meena Jutla arrested as Wendy uncovers stash of evidence? [INSIGHT] I'm A Celebrity fans demand Naughty Boy be removed from the castle [REACTION] Law & Order SVU delayed: Season 23 taken off air [NEWS]
“Is it a smokescreen? I think so. Do I commend her for it? Absolutely. Play the game, girl,” she added.
Since the series began last week, the bookmakers have been predicting who will win the show.
According to Ladbrokes, Naughty Boy’s odds of winning have been slashed.
Having been as big as 20/1 before Thursday night’s episode, the bookies now make the DJ just 6/1 in the betting to be crowned King of Gwrych Castle, meaning just four celebs are currently more likely to win the series.
David Ginola also continues to lead the way with odds of 2/1, with Frankie being the new second-favourite as things stand at 4/1.
Speaking about the latest odds, Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: “Naughty Boy is slowly but surely winning fans over and having once been a rank outsider to win this year’s I’m A Celebrity, he’s now considered a genuine contender for the crown.”
In a preview clip of Friday night’s programme, Naughty Boy is set to take on another trial with Matty Lee.
The clip shows the Olympian crawling through a dark tunnel trying to find stars while Naughty Boy has to put his hand in a hole filled with creepy crawlies.
I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! airs weekdays at 9pm on ITV.
- ‘Britain’s hardest train driver’ caught body slamming teen 'assaulting staff'
- PLATELL'S PEOPLE: Diana would have knocked sense into her boys after their break-up
- Kim Kardashian brands Taylor Swift a LIAR about THAT phone call ... and slams 'self serving' singer for rehashing 'mortifying' feud amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Yes, the life-changing decision I’ve made for my boys is controversial… but it’s the right choice for them
- WARIF combats sexual violence with Boys Conversation Cafe
- Helen Mirren slams Jimmy Savile as a ''f***ing b*****d'' who would think his abuse was justified
- The ungrateful refugee: ‘We have no debt to repay’
- Paras Chhabra Says Akanksha Has No Identity Of Her Own; Adds Sana Asked Girls About Their Virgi**ty!
- I'm A Celeb EXCLUSIVE: Supportive fans deem autistic Anne Hegerty's tears 'uncomfortable' to watch as her family fear jungle life will be too much for her
- Irony of religious Kenya, fake pastors and State fraudsters
- Stacey Solomon announces son Zachary, 11, is starting secondary school after two years of home schooling
- Firms are being denied lifeline loans by 'cynical' banks: Business owners applying for special coronavirus help are being offered more expensive standard loans instead
- Boris to hold his first Cabinet meeting TODAY after only finishing bloodbath reshuffle at midnight as he makes Raab deputy PM and rewards Rees-Mogg and forgives his brother in bid to deliver Brexit
- The spy who couldn’t spell: how the biggest heist in the history of US espionage was foiled
- The Curse by A Yi, translated by Julia Lovell
- Sushant Singh Rajput parties with flatmate Siddharth Gupta
- Sanjay Dutt joins cast of Ashutosh Gowariker's next production with Rajiv Kapoor
- Shocking moment train driver BODYSLAMS teenage passenger to the floor after thug punched his rail worker colleague who asked to see his ticket
- Eminem Blows Up
- Nearly a FIFTH of UK firms could shut within four weeks: Up to a million small to medium companies face ruin because banks are 'refusing to give them government-backed loans'
Naughty Boy’s campmates slammed for ‘patronising’ and ‘humiliating’ behaviour have 1159 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.