Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s are a match made in heaven, celebrity astrologer Aliza Kelly revealed.
After studying the couple’s individual charts, Kelly said during the latest episode of People TV’s Celebrity Astrology Investigation , the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have chemistry that couldn’t be more astrologically perfect.
The pair are “so cosmically connected, it’s crazy, it’s powerful, it’s magical,” she said.
Markle, 40, is a Leo Sun, Cancer Rising and Libra Moon, which means that she cares deeply, and yearns to feel protected and stable.
“She … has this natural maternal energy and this concept of feeling nurtured is paramount for her,” Kelly explained.
Her Cancer Rising means that “protection is what her Rising sign needs and her Leo Sun gives that to her “through the help of “warmth and hospitality.” Markle’s Libra Moon shows that she is fair and balanced, and does not stand injustice.
Meanwhile, Harry, 37, is a “triple Earth Sign king” with a Virgo Sun, Capricorn Rising and Taurus Moon. According to Kelly, that means he is “stable, he is grounded, he values security and appreciates structure.” But there are parts of his chart that he spent years being unable to access, like deep emotional experience and the meaning of his life, until he met Markle.
“The introduction of Meghan into his life opened his eyes because Meghan comes from such a different background,” Kelly added. “He started to see the world from a different point of view; this exposed his chart to a different perspective … He didn’t have the scope to access his full potential without Meghan.”
“Capricorn is the opposite of Cancer, so [Harry’s] mom’s Sun sign activates the area of his chart that represents partnership, meaning his relationships are portals into understanding his mother,” Kelly said, adding that he has learned more about his late mother through his relationship with the Duchess.
“He actually, through Meghan, has been able to cultivate a really meaningful relationship with his mom, even though she is no longer Earth-side,” she said.
“Sure, [their marriage is] creatively fulfilling as well, but theirs is a relationship for healing, for soul work, for going deeper into self and truth and purpose,” she points out. “They were both waiting for someone to help them and see them and validate them, and that’s what makes these two charts so important together.”
“The root of their relationship is safety and security, but through healing and very, very honest, authentic work that deviates from the status quo, their charts go beyond compatibility – they are redefining legacy,” Kelly summed up.
- Meghan Markle's 'happiest moment' revealed! Is she not happy with Prince Harry?
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Tell-All To Explore History-Making Royal Baby, Who Is Set to Be Born into Family 'Drama'
- Meghan Markle 'Gave Up' Her Acting Career, But Still Wants a 'Movie Star Life,' According to TLC Tell-All
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to raise baby in gender-neutral style, friends say
- Meghan Markle’s estranged father Thomas will likely never meet the royal baby, says biographer in doc
- Gayle King agrees with Oprah Winfrey's remarks about Meghan Markle being portrayed unfairly
- Prince Harry visits Arctic Circle ‘shrine’ to Meghan Markle for Valentine’s Day
- Prince Harry and Meghan should be ‘treated like heroes' for 'making world a better place'
- Pregnant Meghan Markle Shows Off Growing Baby Bump at Natural History Museum Gala—See the Pics
- Harry’s strop over Meghan in the media won’t win him many fans, says CAROLE MALONE
- Sussex Royal Instagram: Harry and Meghan, Duke and Duchess, Finally Have Their Own Instagram Account
- Duchess Meghan is 'nesting' as she prepares for royal baby
- Meghan Markle Steps Out In A Brand-New Look And It's A Royal Win
- George Clooney Says Meghan Markle Is Being 'Pursued and Vilified and Chased in the Same Way That Diana Was’
- Meghan Markle's Half-Sister Samantha Wants Duchess to Take Lie Detector Test: 'I’m Sick of The Bulls**t'
- Idris Elba thought Prince Harry was joking with his wedding DJ invite
- Prince Harry sues 2 UK tabloids over alleged phone hacking
- George Clooney Warns Ominously That Meghan Markle Is Like Princess Diana
- Can Prince Harry Ban 'Fortnite'? Here's How the Game Could Be Banned in the UK After His Suggestion
- Serena Williams might have mistakenly revealed the gender of Meghan Markle’s baby
Meghan and Harry are made for each other, celeb astrologer reveals have 710 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.